Part 104

"Nhi main nhi bataunga. Its a surprise" Darshan said over the phone. It was midnight. 27th Jan.. Their wedding day. "Batao na darsh.. Please" Kiara pleaded Looking at her henna filled hands. "Bola na surprise hai" he said. "Arre pr kuch hint to do" she demanded. "Umm.. It is out of India" he told her. "Hadd hai! Pakistan le ja rhe ho kya Jo itna sharma rhe ho!" She snapped. Her phone pressed to her ear by her shoulder. "Pakistan!.. Not bad. Honeymoon in Pakistan" he sounded thoughtful. "Maarungi main!" She said walking towards her bed. She was wearing a pink colored kurti with white salwar. Her hairs all open. Green henna on her white, shiny skin looked beautiful. "Haww.. Is this the way a bride should talk to her groom?" Darshan said leaning to the railing of balcony of his room. His hands also had some henna. "Kon bride? Kesi bride?" Kiara snapped. "Matlab?" He asked. "Matlab tumse shaadi kon kar rha hai Mr Darshan Raval!" Kiara giggled. Darshan smiled listening to her musical giggles. "Hai ek pagal si ldki... Wo kr legi" he said. "Achha ji.. To main pagal hun" she snapped. "Maine aisa to nhi kaha!" He defended himself  "To tum kehna kya chahte ho?" She asked "Tum sunna kya chahti ho?"he asked back. "Bataun?" She said "hmm" he hummed. "To bolo.. Kiara.. Tum bohot achhi ho" she told him to repeat what she was saying. "Kiara tum bohot achhi ho" he repeated. "Main bohot lucky hun to have you" she said ahead. "Kiara main bohot lucky hun to have you in my life" he repeated with a genuineness in his voice."I'll always love you like I do now.. I promise" she said. "I'll love you more with every passing second.. I promise" he said. "Aww.. I love you darsh" she said "aww.. I love you darsh" he repeated her. "Arre bss.. Ye repeat nhi krna tha!" She giggled. "Arre bss.. Ye repeat nhi krna tha" he imitated her "shut up darsh!" She said laughing harder "okay" he sighed.. Smiling. "Wese you're looking beautiful tonight" he complimented her remembering about their sangeet ceremony. She was wearing an aqua blue saari. Her hairs had soft curls. She was looking like an angel with minimal accessories. "Maine pehli baar tumhe saari me dekha" he told her. "Maine bhi" she said. "Kya?" He asked "Maine bhi aaj pehli baar khudko sari me dekha" she said and again giggled. Just then she heard a knock on the door. "Kiara.. Open the door" amaya shouted. "Okay darsh.. Bhabhi is here. We'll talk tomorrow. Bye" she said and they hung up. 

       The night was sleepless for both of them. Excitement, nervousness, happiness.. These adjectives can be used to describe their situation. Soon the night came to an end and a new morning cme. Love and happiness could be felt in the atmosphere. Everyone in the resort got up early and started preparing for the night. Loud music, flower decoration, different kinds of food. Everything was perfect. Their parents and relatives.. They were following all the rituals but they didn't stop Darshan and Kiara from meeting each other. They were allowed to see all these beautiful things together. The hands of clock were moving very faster than usual. 

It was four in the evening when he came to her room. To meet her for the last time before their marriage as now she has to start getting ready for the most awaited night. The door was open so he directly went inside. She was standing near the window. The weather outside was strange. Reddish yellow light spread all over. Trees were still. "Hey princess" he said and hugged her from behind. She was shocked as she didn't realize when he came. "Hey" she said smiling but her smile did not reach her eyes. "What happened?" He asked "nothing just..." She didn't complete. "Just what?" He broke the hug and made her face himself. "I'm missing mom" she said with her breaking voice and hugged him tightly. Tears made their way down her eyes. "Hey Kiara.. Please don't cry baby. Mom ko bhi achha nhi lagega tum wise rogi to.. She's watching us na!" He said lovingly rubbing her back. Something broke inside his ribcage seeing her pain. The pain which was hidden behind her smiling face. She nodded her head a little and he broke the hug. "Don't cry now.. Smile" he wiped away her tears and she smiled a bit. "That's like my girl" he said. "Chalo achha..get ready now. Main jata hun okay" he said wrapping his arms around her frame "hmm" she hummed and hugged him back. He kissed her hair and broke the hug to go when "darsh!" She called him "haan" he turned. "I love you" she said. "I love you too Kiara" he said smiling.. She smiled back and he left....

ONE YEAR LATER....

Kiara's POV:

Newyork. This city might be beautiful.. But for me it is worthless. Life earlier was a bliss, but now it doesn't worth living. Well, I've no complaint with anyone. I myself have chosen it for me. 

Nowadays I like keeping my eyes close. Because every time I close my eyes, our good time flashes in front of them. When we were together.. Happy. My life has become a hell now. I have no one to talk or I should say I don't even want to talk. I barely speak to any of my family members now. Don't know why I'm alive. I should have died the very next moment when I..

"Chale?" Said the manly voice bringing me out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes. "Hmm" I hummed and got up from the couch. "Kabhi to hmm k alawa kuch aur boo diya Karo jaan!" He said. "Main.. Main washroom use kr kr aati hun" I said not wanting to talk to him. I went to my room and dashed into the washroom. I splashed plain water on my face and came out wiping the water. "Come jaan.. We're getting late" he yelled. I moved out of my room and we left. After sometime we were sitting in the plane. I was on the window seat and he was sitting next to me. We are going back to India.. After so long! I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I'm going back to the place where I got him. So many memories! I wish I could tell him everything. I wish I could make everything like it was before. I wish I could tell him that I still love him.. That his Kiara hasn't learned to live without him. But I can't! I know.. Nothing's gonna change now. I have broken his heart. I have broken him! I have broken my promises and he is still completing them. I have hurt him and he's still making me happy as he promised dad to keep me happy forever! 

After a long journey we landed at Mumbai airport. Only I know how fast my heart is beating right now! The wind is so refreshing here. We took a cab as I denied bhai to pick us up from the airport. I don't know how would I face him. I'm here only for one thing. I'm here to do a last deal with my boss.. Mr Darshan Raval!

TO BE CONTINUED.. KEEP WAITING FOR LOVE SEASON TWO...