Part 63

"Hey kiara... Don't be stubborn.. Come on.. Look at me" he said but kiara stayed still as if his words weren't affecting her.. He sighed a long breath out and after covering some more distance.. He stopped the car and without saying anything moved out banging the door behind him... Kiara slowly shifted her gaze to the right and found him standing at a small ice cream parlor.. A sweet smile crept her lips.. She thought of going to him but than decided to wait for him in the car itself... he was taking a long time discussing something with the shopkeeper.. And she was smiling.. Watching him sitting at her place.. 

Finally he came back holding three cones of icecream in his hands.. She saw him coming so moved out of the car.. "So... Chocolate.. Strawberry.. Or vanilla??" He asked as he reached to her... "Ummm... All of them" she said looking at the ice creams with a wide smile... He looked at her "kiara??" He took her name with his eyes wide open... "Chill Mr. Raval... Sirf chocolate aur vanilla chahiye mujhe.. You can have strawberry if you want" she said and took chocolate and vanilla flavoured ice creams from his hand... "Arre kiara!!" He yelled as she took the cones but she didn't listen and moved inside the car.. Licking the ice creams one by one.. He sighed and looked at the only cone he was holding nd then smiled a bit thinking about her... "Pagal" he said to himself.. Smiling.. Thinking how stupid and stubborn she is... 

    "Saheb paise do na meri maa ko do din se bohot khasi aa rahi hai" Darshan was about to get into the car but stopped listening to a voice which came from behind... He turned and found  a kid of about 10 -11 years.. "Maa ko doctor k pasDarshan na hai saheb" the boy said... Darshan moved to him looking at him from top to bottom... His discoloured old clothes.. Messy hairs filled with dust.. Muddy hands and bleak eyes made darshan feel something wierd.. He put his hand on his shoulder feeling bad for the poor child.. "Tumhara naam kya hai beta?" Darshan asked "Sooraj" the boy replied looking up at the ice cream darshan ws holding.. Darshan caught him looking at the ice cream.. "Chahiye!!" He asked smiling to which the boy simply nodded his head in agreement.. "Lo" darshan said passing him the ice cream.. The boy was about to take the cone from darshan but then took his hand back.. "Ye nahi saheb.. Paise chahiye... Maa beemar hai" said the boy with worry lines on his forehead.. Darshan's heart ached seeing the poor innocent boy.. He came down on his knees and made the boy hold the ice cream cone.. Then he picked out his wallet and gave him some money "ye lo aur apni maa ka kisi achhe se doctor se ilaaj karana.. Theek hai?" He told him "thank you saheb.. Ab meri maa theek ho jaegi.." The boy said amused by the thought that her mother now would get relief from deadly painful coughing.. "Hmm... Theek ho jaegi" darshan hummed ruffling his hairs.... "Ab jaldi jao or maa ko doctor k paas le jao" darshan told the boy.."thank you sahib" Sooraj said showing the gratitude.. "Apna or mmay ka khayal rakhna" darshan said and the boy nodded and ran away licking the  ice cream.. Darshan smiled looking at his retreating figure and then came back into the car... He put his seatbelt and without even looking at kiara started to drive...