Part 95

Kiara reached to the terrace and found him standing near the railing staring the stars as usual. "Kyu bulaya mujhe yahan Darshan?" She asked smilingly moving towards him. "Kyu.. ab bula bhi nhi sakta kya Kiara?" He asked back with his heavy voice. She looked at his teary red eyes. "Darshan.. What happened baby??" She asked with concern. He didn't reply. "Darshan.. look at me" She ordered but he again ignored her. His gaze glued to the sky. "Darshan...!!" She yelled and made him face her. Their eyes met. She saw anger in his blazing red eyes. "What's wrong with you??" She asked with her breaking voice. "Why were you dancing with him?" He asked straight.. sternly. "What???" She frowned taking a step back "I said why were you dancing with him damnit!" He shouted. "Tumhari problem kya hai Darshan?" She asked slowly and he rolled his eyes.. annoyed by her question. "I was sitting there alone. My friends were dancing with their boyfriends.. You were not there Darshan so Chiku offered me to dance with him.. main kya karti Darshan?? or kya galat kiya maine?" She asked almost crying but his frowning heart was not ready to melt. "You could have denied Kiara!" He said through his gritted teeths. "Maine mana kiya.. But he wanted to dance.. He's my friend Darshan I don't know hum ye sab discuss hi kyu kar rhe hain!" She nagged. "Achha!... To kal ko woh kahega ki Kiara.. Darshan is not here... Let's sleep together.. so you'll sleep with him right!!" He shouted on top of his voice. "Shut up Darshan!!" She shouted back matching his pitch. Her face turning red with anger "Soch to lo kya bol rhe ho!" She yelled "Itne dino se soch raha tha isiliye to kuch bola nahi" He said in a cold voice. "Achha! now I get it.. Isiliye tum itna weird behave kar rhe the!... haina!" She yelled. "Problem thi to bol dete Darshan.. mujhe bataya to hota" She said angrily.. "Haan hai mujhe problem Kiara.. Bohot problem hai.. and you're right.. bolna chahiye tha mujhe that I don't like him.. I never did!" He yelled. "Mujhe nhi pata tha Darshan ki tum aise ho!.. Tumhara ye aggression.. jo sirf mere saamne bahar aata hai!!.." She frowned looking directly into his eyes. "He's my friend Darshan.. Tum kahan the jab main akele baithi thi!.. You were also enjoying with you friends na!.. tab mera khayal aaya ki main akele kya kar rhi hongi?.. nhi!.. haina?.. to kya problem hai agar main apne friend ke saath time spend karun?" She shouted "Pata nhi main tumhe explain hi kyu kar rhi hun!" She said gritting her teeths with tears coming out of her orbs and started to leave. "Kiara stop" He said in a cold voice but she didn't listen and kept on moving. "I said stop right there Kiara!" He said with an authority in his voice which made her stop her legs. He moved towards her and nailed her to the wall nearby "who said I was with my friends hann??.. You wanna know where I was Kiara!" He asked locking her between his arms.. Their hot breaths getting mixed. "Main ghar gaya tha Kiara guitar lene.. To complete your stupid Wish which you made yesterday!" He yelled moving away... She was looking at him with her wide eyes.. Breathing heavily. "I wanted everything to be perfect Kiara.." He told her slowly. "But you know what!.. You ruined it all Kiara! You're doing the same.. You're also taking me for granted like she did!" He shouted coming closer to her.. She blinked her eyes and more tears made their way down her cheeks. It was his past which was haunting him. "Darshan to hai hi.. Wo kahan jaega tumhe chhodkar haina Kiara!" He yelled shaking her with her shoulder. "Nhi darsh.." She tried to speak slowly but couldn't as he interrupted her in between.. "Rehne do Kiara.. You won't get it!.. Kabhi khud ko meri jagah par rakh kar dekhna.. Then you'll get to know.. How much it hurts.." He said in a cold voice. "Here!" He added pressing her heart with his finger. Both were breathing heavily looking into each other's eyes with pain and hurt. He moved his hand with a jerk.. Moved away from her and left.. "Darsh.." She called him but he was gone!