Part 85

"And this.. my love!.. this is your cabin.. right in front of mine.." said Darshan as they entered her cabin.. "sorry I didn't get much time to decorate it.." he chipped while she was busy exploring her new cabin.. "I hope it's fine for now.. you can arrange things as you want later!" He added.. She looked at him with her beautiful smile.. her eyes showing a different spark.."it's beautiful Darshan!" She said.. amazed.. "when did you do this? " she asked.. her voice showing the level of her happiness.. "really!.. you liked it?" He asked "I loved it" she said.. "well.. I did this yesterday" he told her.. smiling.. "liar!.. you said you were sleeping!" she yelled.. "sorry baby.. but I wanted to surprize you" he told her.. "achha.. toh isiliye you were behaving like that!" She sighed and he smiled.. "I love you" said kiara and hugged him.. "I love you too" he hugged her back.. "you'll always keep on loving me the same way na?" She asked cutely.. he creased her hairs.. "always!" He chipped.. She broke the hug and kissed him on his cheek.. "so let's promise each other!" She said.. "promise.. what?" He asked.. "a forever I guess" she said narrowing her eyes.. he smiled.. "okay" he agreed.. "okay so Mr. Darshan Raval.. I promise..." she couldn't complete as his phone buzzed.. "lo ji.. what a perfect timing!" Kiara frowned and sat down on the chair.. He giggled and picked up the call.. 

"Hello"

......

"Yeah"

......

"Why?"

......

"Okay.. but do it ASAP" 

.....

"Hmm" 

These were his replies.. He looked at her "now become responsible Miss Kiara Mittal.. you're gonna be the Co owner of Raval Industries!" He told her..