Part 77

He opened his eyes as he felt the weight of her head on his chest.. she was laying beside him with her head on his heart.. he lifted his head a little up to see her angelic face.. her eyes were closed. A sweet smile covered his face.. he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her hairs gently.. he set an alarm of 5 am in his cell phone and soon peaceful sleep took over his senses..

For the first time they slept together.. in each other's arms.. no worries.. no fears.. nothing!.. just pure, innocent love.. everything was new and beautiful for them.. everything was just perfect!.. they were dreaming of their lives with each other.. they were planning their future.. but none of them knew what destiny was planning for them!.. none of them knew that for how long it'll be good to them.. for how long it will shower its love upon them!.. the way to get the life they were dreaming of was not as easy as it was looking.. many hurdles were there which were invisible to them right now.. but when they will come up.. will they be able to cross those hurdles hand in hand!!.. will their love be able to keep them together when there'll be no hope only darkness..! Everyone is aware of the alternation between ups and downs.. good and bad times.. life can never be constant we all know that.. We can't always get what we want.. what we love.. Sometimes we have to accept what's written in our fate.. What will they do?.. There love is strong.. but it's new.. is it deep enough to bind them together?.. 

Well..these questions must be answered and they'll be.. for sure!.. but for now.. They are together.. don't know for how long but right now they are!.. so let's just enjoy their togetherness and hope for the best!.. Love is  a strong emotion.. it doesn't fade away easily.. once fallen in true love.. it's not easy to let the person go!.. And the love they both hhave for each other.. is true!