Part 98

Kiara got up early in the morning and after getting ready she directly went to Darshan's home. It was 8:30 when she reached there. She greeted his parents and after talking to them a little she made a walk towards  his room. The door was open so she went inside without knocking. The storm in her heart relaxed a bit as she found him sleeping. She slowly moved closer to him and sat on her knees creasing his hairs. The calm on his face brought a sweet smile on her lips. "I love you baby" she chipped lovingly with her eyes becoming watery. She smoothly pressed her lips against his forehead thus breaking his sleep. He opened his eyes and blinked them twice to confirm her presence. "Good morning Darsh" Kiara chipped slowly still creasing his hairs. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Few moments of silence between them. "I'm sorry Darshan" Kiara chipped slowly. Guilt could be heard in her voice. Suddenly all what happened last night played like a movie in Darshan's mind. His smile disappeared. He sat up at his place. He took her hands in his and kissed them gently. "You don't have to be sorry Kiara. tumhari galti nhi hai." He said looking deep into her teary eyes. "I'm the one who should say this." He said. Kiara sat next to him on the bed. Her welled up eyes started flowing. "No Darsh.. please let me say.. I'm sorry.. I'm really very sorry. I.. I don't know how I did not get to know! I didn't wanna hurt you Darsh. I should have taken care. I'm not a good lover! Your hurt.. Your pain.. I could sense nothing!" She sobbed and the next moment found herself embraced in his strong arms. "shhh... maine bola na Kiara.. It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. Pata nhi mujhe kal kya ho gaya tha.. I just... overreacted and messed up everything" He said rubbing her back. "I promise Darshan.. ab se I won't do any such thing... jo tumhe pasand na ho" She said. "Achha!!" He asked "Hmm" She hummed and kissed his neck "Stop crying then.. I don't like tears in your eyes" He said breaking the hug and wiped away her tears. "I love you Darshan" She spoke with a little smile. "I love you too Kiara" He chipped before hugging her again. She saw love in his eyes.. Smile on his face. But something was missing.. His smile wasn't reaching up to his eyes. 

"What's the time by the way?" he asked. She looked at her watch "9:15" she told him. "What!!" he frowned breaking the hug. "What?" she asked in confusion. "I have a flight at 10:25" He told her "What??.. kahan jaa rhe ho?" she asked "Delhi" He said pulling out his clothes from the cupboard. "Kyu?" she asked "board members ki meeting hai.. or fir kuch investors k saath project discuss krna hai" he told her. "Mujhe bataya kyu nhi?" her face fell down. "It got slipped out of my mind Kiara" He said throwing up his clothes here and there. "Kya kar rhe ho Darshan!!.. Let me do it" She said and he took a side. She pulled out clothes for him and he dashed in to the washroom. 

YIPPIEEEEE... INTERNET THEEK HO GAYA.. :)