Part 17

"Sacchi" she asked "yeah"he replied breathing heavily.... "Chalo.... Maaf kia.... Tm bhi kya yaad rakhoge" she said dramatically.... He again laughed a bit looking at her nd sat on d couch.... Dey talked a lil nd den he left fr his room..... He took a quick shower nd wore blue blazer over white tee teamed up wid his favourite denims.... After getting ready he went to her room.... She opened d door nd he entered doing smthing in his phone.... He took a glance at her nd his eyes got stuck to her.....  She ws wearing a red skin fitted one piece which ended jst above her knees..... Her eyes.... Smoking hot.... Hairs perfectly straight resting on her right shoulder.... Some strands on her forehead were enhacing her look.... Her lip gloss ws looking more thn perfect.... Her ear rings.... Her black sling bag.... Were all complementing her look..... He kept adoring her..... Lost in her beauty..... "Darshan" she said breaking his trances..... He came back to reality nd took his eyes off her.... Looked at his watch nd found dat it ws 8:30.... "Chale??" He asked nd she hummed.... He offered his hand to her.... "Ohhooo... Mr. Raval ke manners" she said giving her hand.... Dey entered d lift "u... Lookin gud" he complemented hesitatingly "i knw" she said winking looking at him nd he smiled at her cute gesture....