Part 33

Dey swan around many famous places.... It ws around 8.... Dey were in d car... "Ohh god.... Its so much fun here" she said nd he nodded smiling.... He stopped d car in front of a white painted monument "wow.... Church!!" She exclaimed.... "Awsm...." She said as dey moved inside d church.... She came down on her knees joining her hands.... She closed her eyes..... He too sat on his knees beside her.... Bt his eyes stuck to her.... He kept on lukin at her.... Her beautiful pretty face.... Her innoscence.... D peace on her face.... After adoring her he too joined his hand... Closed his eyes 'god... Complete all her wishes.... Give her whateva she wants.... Always keep her happy' he wished nd opened his eyes nd found her staring him.... "Kiara..." He chipped breaking her gaze.... She took her eyes off him.... He stood up followed by her.... "Come" he said tilting his head nd she followed him.... Dey moved out of d church into a big garden like area.... "Beautiful" she chipped looking at d lightings nd beautiful flowers planted around.... Dey sat down on d soft gren grass under d open sky filled wid millions of shining stars.... "Its all like spurious.... I m speachless right now" she told him...."I also felt d same.... Jb main pehli baar aaya tha" he said "Ohh god.... I cant handle dis anymore.... Mujhe heart attack aa jaega ab.... Every thing is soo beautiful here" she claimed folding her legs nd he laughed a lil looking at her.... "No really yrr..... I cant believe all dis.... Its like.... I m in a beautiful dream.... Bt it is not.... It is reality..... It all happened in blinks of eyes.... Mera tumhare sath Paris aana.... Hamari frndship.... Jst amazing" she amazed nd he smiled.... "Tumh kaisa lag rha hai?" She asked in excitement... "Ohh sry.... Tumhare liye to ab yeh just Paris hoga na.... Bt mere liye to wow Paris hai.... Or hamesha rahega" she said smiling..... "Not dis time..... Dis place looks even more beautiful wid u" he said nd she smiled....

NOTE : SUFFERING FROM FEVER.... I THINK UR COMMENTS  WILL MAKE ME FEEL BETTER :P :)) .... COMMENT PLZZ