Part 65

Dark sky studded with millions of shining stars.. Spreading their white soothing light... The full moon looking its best.. Smiling.. Seeing the duo.. The water in the sea.. Kissing their feets again nd again.. The cool breeze filled with love caressing them... And two hearts filled with love.. Love and only love.... Beating together.. For each other.. 

      "Mai tere mai tere kadmo me rakh dun ye jahan... Mera ishq deewangi.... Hai nahi hai nahi.. Aashiq koi mujhsa tera.. Tu mere liye bandgi... Mai chahun tujhko meri jaan bepanah... Fida hun tujhpe meri jaan bepanah... Wo..." He sang with a genuine smile on his face looking directly into her eyes as they were sitting in frnt of each other.. On the cool sand.. "Dil me zara si jagah kya mera to pura dil hi tumhara hai" she said.. Her voice filled with love.. Spark in her eyes due to excess water.. She moved a bit and sat next to him..putting her head on his shoulder.. She interwined their fingers.. Whereas he just smiled looking at her lovingly.... "Hey.. What happened baby!!" He asked with concern as he felt his shirt getting a little wet due to her tears.. She Dint said anything but shook her head in response... He made her face him.. Pulling her chin a bit up.. "Toh fir ye kyu?" He asked lovingly wiping her tears away... "Tumhari vajah se" she said cutely.. Smiling a little... "Meri vajah se!!" He exclaimed nd she nodded "aur ab ye smile kyu?" He again asked.. Caressing her cheek... "Jst bcz of u" she replied... "Achhaa..!!" He smiled... "Haaan" she nodded a lil... he gave her a side hug kissing her forehead nd rubbing her arm over her jacket... "Achha.. ab rona ho gaya ho toh... vaapis chale?" He asked getting up nd forwarded his hand to take hers... "vaapis!!.. no ways.. Abhi mujhe tumhare saath is thandi thandi sand pe walk karni hai" she said and got up and pushed him a lil to walk.. binding their hads together.. "actually mujhe tumhe ek mind blowing si news deni hai.." she told him "mind blowing news!!.. boliye ma'am".. he said..  walking barefoot on the cold sand.. with her hand in his.. "I m going to join Raval Industries" she said with a voice filled with excitement.. having the widest smile on her face...