Part 34

Darshan's pov:

     We came back after having dinner.... Its around 11 in d night.... I ws in my room.... Trying hard to sleep.... Bt everytime i shut my eyes.... Her beautiful smiling face comes in frnt of my eyes.... So at last i decided to relive those moments which we lived today.... I took my phone nd started watching pix nd some cute funny video which we made today.... Suddenly my phone beeped.... It ws her message.... I quickly opened it.... 'Sleeping??' D text reads 'yeah'i texted back... 'Ohh really??' She texted... 'Yess' i replied.... 'Then u must b lukin like dis....' She texted nd started sending me sme pix of mine.... I donno whn she clicked dem.... I ws sleeping in den wid my mouth open.... I quickly got down of d bed nd headed toward her room.... I knocked d door nd she opened laughing.... "Give me ur phone" i said finding her phone.... "Nahh... Neva" she said holding her phone.....showing it to me... I moved to her to fetch it bt she started running..... I followed her.... She was fast.... Bt i was faster.... I hld her.... "Chhodo darsh" she said laughing....trying to free herself frm my grip bt i tightened my grip on her.... "Phone do" i said.... "Kaha na.... Neva" she said now trying even harder.... I ws trying to take d phone with one hand bt suddenly lost my balance nd we fall on d bed.... I ws ova her.... My nose touched her nape.... I took a moment to realise that where i ws.... I took a breath nd oh my god..... Her scent took my breath away.... I opened my eyes nd lifted my face up a lil.... I can easily see goosebumps on her skin.... I elevated my face a lil more.... Her eyes were closed....tighly.... Her head ws tilted to d right.... She is beautiful.... Like an angel.... I felt smthing wierd inside.... I knw i have to get up....so i lifted myself a lil more.... She opened her eyes nd looked at me.... I dint want that.... Its hard for me to deny my eyes to fall in hers.... I love her dark brown eyes..... I love to explore dem through mine.... I ws lost in her eyes.... Whn suddenly my phone buzzed nd i took my eyes off her.... I got up nd she too made herself sit.... I looked at d screen nd cut d call as it ws costumer care.... I looked at her.... She looked abashed.... I dint knw how to react so i got up frm d bed nd left to my room..... I shut d door..... "I love her" i said to myself.....

NOTE : KOI TO COMMENT KAR DO.... PLZZ GUYS.... I NEED UR REVIEWS