Century of LOVE (part 100)

He reached Delhi and went to his parent's house. Some old servants were there who welcomed him warmly as he was going there after a long time. Every time he had to meet his parents, he used to call them up to Mumbai. Seeing him after so long filled the servants with happiness and enthusiasm as they used to see him since his childhood.

"No no kaki.. I don't want more" Darshan said covering his plate with his hands.

"Kyu beta.. Abhi to tumne kuch khaya hi nhi.. Dekho kitne patle ho Gaye ho!" Kaki stated.

"Kaki please.. Main baad me kha lunga. Abhi mujhse bilkul nhi khaya jaara" he pleaded

"Theek hai beta" kaki smiled and Darshan got up from his chair after drinking some water.

He moved up to his room to take some rest as he was having a meeting with investors in the evening. As he reached there, a smile took his lips. He looked at each and everything present over there. Nothing was changed. His study table, his guitar, his cupboard.. Everything was same. After examining everything, he went to bed with his phone in his hand. 

There Kiara, on the other side, was sitting lost with all her family members in her dad's room. "Yeh ishq nhi aasan bas itna samajh lijiye.. Ek aag ka dariya hai aur doob k paar jana hai" Samar said dramatically looking at Kiara. Kiara looked back at him.. All confused. "Kya hua angel.. Darshan se jhagda?" He asked. "Nhi bhai.. Khud se disappointed hun" Kiara sighed. "Ohh.. Situation to bohot critical hai!" Samar said to Amaya. "Kya yrr bhai!" Kiara frowned. "Arre Kiara relax.. Chhote chhote jhagde to relationships me hote hi rehte hain.. Itna sad nhi hote" amaya said smiling and gave Kiara a side hug. Kiara smiled back "I love you bhabhi" she chipped. Just then her phone buzzed. Kiara's smile widened as she looked at the screen. "Excuse me" she said and moved out of the room. "Pagal.." Samar giggled whereas Amaya smiled.