Part 102

Darshan reached home at about 8 pm. "Kiara kahan hai kaka?" Darshan asked to Ramesh kaka. "Woh to guest room me hain baba.. so rhi hain shayad" He replied smiling. "Okay" chipped Darshan before making his way upstairs. He knocked the door of her room but no reply came. He slowly pushed the door and found it flung open. He placed his bag on the couch while walking towards the bed where Kiara was sleeping. She looked beautiful but the peace was missing of her face. He saw worry lines on her forehead. Darshan sat near her and creased her cheeks. She shrugged a bit as he kissed her forehead but then again became still. He smiled adoring her and then went to his room. He took a quick shower and wore his comfys. Hr again made up his mind to go to her and talk about Last night when "Darsh.." He heard her sweet voice. He turned and found her standing at the door holding his bag in her hands. A smile on her face but her eyes were watery. "Kiara.." He chipped. She placed his bag at a side and walked towards him "I missed you so much!" She told him as he embraced her in his arms. "Me too baby" he chipped and she tightened the hug. "Aage se kabhi mujhe akele chhod kar mat Jana.. Tumhe pata hai kal raat ko..." She was saying but didn't complete. He broke the hug "kal raat ko kya hua tha Kiara?" He asked looking deep into her eyes. She looked at his concerned face and a weak smile played on her lips. "Kuch nhi darsh" she shook her head. "Kiara.. Tell me.. Please" he said in a serious tone. "Kuch nhi.. Bss ek bura sapna tha.. Sirf ek sapna" she said more to herself putting her head on his heart.  "You mean.. Nightmare!" He asked wrapping her in his arms. "Hmm" she hummed. "Par sapna to sapna hota hai.. Uska reality se kya connection!.. Haina Darshan" she broke the hug and looked at him. "Koi connection nhi" he said giving her an assuring smile. She smiled back "hum hamesha ese hi Saath rahenge.. Chahe kuch bhi ho Jaye" she said "I promise" he nodded. "I love you Kiara.. And I'll always do" he said. "I love you too darsh" she chipped and the next moment their lips fused. They both kissed each other with love and passion. He pinned her to the wall nearby still kissing her deeply. She broke the kiss as she was out of breath. He started planting wet kisses on her neck and she closed her eyes. "Darsh.." She moaned his name. He stopped and looked deep into her eyes. There was a fire.. An urge between them. An urge which they could not deny to. Both were breathing heavily. Both felt their heart beating against their chest loudly. There was something special in that moment.. Something magical and they wanted to get lost in that magic.

Kiara again closed her eyes and started kissing him more madly. He responded with the same passion. They unknowingly started moving towards the bed and fall on it. He was on her. He broke the kiss "you sure we're doing this?" He asked on her lips as he sensed things getting heated up than usual. "I love you Darshan" she chipped. He got his answer. He switched of the lights and they dedicated that night to Love...

That night they lost themselves to get each other. They crossed all the limits of love to reach up to the point of infinity. Something changed between them that night. Something for good of course! Their love got stronger than ever. That night they realized that they were nothing without each other. They became complete.. Their love became complete. If there was something that was incomplete was their soul as they had left some part of their souls in each other!

Love is wonderful! Isn't it? How two unknown people meet each other.. Start liking each other.. Fall in love with each other and then didn't even think twice to die for each other!

Darshan and Kiara.. Their lover was true..And so were their promises which they did to each other. That night they gave themselves to one another. Not only their hearts but their body too now belonged to each other. They became one... 

HEYA GUYS.. I WANNA TELL YOU ALL THAT WE ARE ONLY 2-3 PARTS AWAY FROM THE END OF THIS SEASON OF LOVE. BUT THE STORY IS NOT GONNA END HERE. MANY MORE TWISTS AND TURNS ARE THERE.. SO STAY EXCITED AND KEEP LOVING LOVE❤❤❤