Part 93

It was evening time. Few hours left for the new year to come. Darshan was busy in checking the arrangements for the party. All their friends and a few relatives were going to be a part of the celebration. It was a big day because they were going to public their relationship. Everything was set. He also arranged a small press conference to announce their wedding date. Everything was perfect.

"Ready wifey?" Darshan asked over the phone

"I'm not your wife Mr. Raval!" Kiara replied blushing hard.

"To ban jaogi.. Very soon" He said smiling.

"uh oh.. naa bolun to?" She asked

"To main zabardasti bana lunga" He said and she giggled.

"Chalo achha.. Phone rakho ab.. mujhe ready hona hai" She said looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Naa rakhun to?" He asked copying her.

"To main rakh dungi.. Bye Mr. Raval" She said giggling and hung up the call. He smiled looking at his phone and left for his home to get ready.

It was 7 in the evening. Both Darshan and Kiara were ready to Face the Media. The conference started and they answered every question confidently. Reporters asked them about their relationship.. their love story.. They asked if their relationship has to do something with business.. They also asked Darshan about his new projects.. Everything went smoothly and finally the conference got over. Now it was the time for the party to start. Guests started coming and everyone got busy.

A big group of girls entered talking and laughing. Kiara smiled looking at them and patted Darshan's shoulder. He looked at her questioningly and she signed him to look at them. "My friends" She told him. "Hey Girls!" Kiara called them and they all started coming toward her. They all greeted and hugged her.. complimenting her. "Achha to girls... now I would like you to meet him..." she said looking at Darshan. "Hii girls.. I'm Darshan" He said and the next moment found himself surrounded by 15-16 girls.."Hii Darshan I'm Nisha" A girl in pink dress said forwarding her hand.. "Hii Nisha" Darshan said shaking her hand. "What magic you have done on my friend yrr.. she always keeps on talking about you!" She said and Darshan laughed. "Really Kiara!" He asked looking at Kiara.. teasing her. "Yeah.. though I'm meeting you for the first time but it's like.. I already know you.. Your favourite colour.. Your favoutite food.. Everything" Another girl in black dress said. "chup kar ja ab Anu" Kiara frowned looking at her. They all laughed and kept on teasing her.. telling Darshan how much Kiara talks about him...

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS GUYS.. I LOVE YOU ALL