Part 91

Darshan's pov:

I can't sleep like this! I can't sleep without talking to her. I can't sleep without her good night wishes. I can't sleep without wishing her good night! I'm habitual of talking to her every night before going to sleep now. 

I tried a lot but could not sleep. It's really frustrating when you want to sleep but you can't! My mind is not stable. Don't know what it wants!

I finally dropped the plan of sleeping and sat on the bed. I looked at the watch which showed that it's 2:13. I want to talk to her but she might be sleeping.. I guess. I don't know what to do now. I kept on thinking whether I should call her or not. Finally I made a decision. I didn't want to disturb her but to satisfy my urge of talking to her I decided to message her.

"Sleeping?" I texted not knowing how to start the convo.....

Kiara's pov:

It's 2 am and all I'm doing is checking my phone again and again to see if there is any message of him. But there is no any sign of them. He must be sleeping calmly under his blanket! It's really pissing me off. I'm dying here for one message from him and he's sleeping there without any tension! How can he sleep without talking to me! I mean... How dare he! Pehle toh bada kehta tha ki 'tumse baat kiye bina mujhe neend nahi aati'.. aaj dekho mujhse lad kar kaise so rha hai! By the way.. why the hell am I bothering so much! He clearly said that he doesn't care about me. Then why should I care if he's talking to me or not!

I placed my phone under my pillow like always and closed my eyes trying to sleep. For the first time I felt insecure! For the first time I felt that he doesn't love me the way I thought! For the first time he is taking me for granted. My heart is frowning inside me. I don't know why but an unexpected tear left my right eye. Just then I felt a vibration in my pillow. It was my phone. I pulled it out and found his message. I wiped away the single tear on my face and opened it quickly

"Sleeping?" said the text.

"No" I texted back

"Thn?" came another message

"Nthing to do wid u!" I replied faking some anger. His punishment for making me cry!

"okay" he texted.. umm.. What does that mean by the way! end of convo?? No... message me! My heart kept on shouting! Finally after 5 minutes I received another message.

"Terrace?" He asked.. Well his one word messages are frustrating me!

"No" I replied straight

"Plzz?" Came another message..

"Huhh.. Ok" I texted "5min" I added.

"Hmm" He messaged.. He's so annoying sometimes, My mind said but my heart danced with happiness as I got to know that he was also not sleeping.

I got up from the bed, washed my face with plain water, wore my red jacket and took my shawl as it was very cold outside. After looking at myself in the mirror I walked out of the room and climbed upstairs. It's really very cold here. As I walked into the  terrace I found him standing near the railing. I walked up to him and stood next to him not saying anything. He shrugged a bit and looked at me.. but then again started staring the stars.. His all time favourite!

DO  VOTES & COMMENTS PLZZ