Part 89

Kiara's pov:

"C'mon Bhabhi!" I cheered Bhabhi as she was running behind bhai holding water pipe in her hand, making him wet. "kiski behen hai moti?" bhai yelled breathing heavily. What!!.. he just called me moti! "run faster bhabhi" I said loudly rolling my eyes. How dare he call me Moti!. "C'mon bhai! take the pipe from her!" I heard Chiku who was sitting next to me on the same bench. He giggled looking at me as if teasing me.I ignored him making a face. I shifted my gaze in the direction opposite to Chiku and found my Mr. Raval standing in a corner of the lawn talking over the phone. Well.. he looks best in every look, I must say. This white t shirt and blue denim capri looking superb on him. Sunlight on his glowing skin is making him glow a bit more. His blue shades looks perfect on him. His messy hairs making him look cuter than ever. His style is something.. I can't explain. 

Darsh turned and looked at me. He smiled and I smiled back at him. He started taking long steps towards me while sliding his phone in his pocket. His smile getting wider.. "Kiara! I love you" he said as he reached to me. He held me by my shoulder making me stand and hugged me the next moment. What happened to him suddenly! I thought for a second but then completed the hug "what happened Darsh?" I asked as I wanted to know the reason behind his happiness.. "Thanks for being with me baby " he said breaking the hug. I looked into his glittering eyes. "I m so happy today!" He Told me. Well I knew that from the moment I saw his smiling face. What I really wanted to know is the reason behind this. "Kya hua?" I heard a third voice which belonged to Chiku. I looked at him.. he was having a plain face. I shrugged a bit and again looked at Darsh. "Wahi to.. Kya hua?" I repeated chiku's question. Darsh joined his parted lips and sighed taking my hands. "You know that contract.. I was dying to have?" He asked narrowing his eyes. "Yeah!" I said waiting for him to speak further. "They are ready to collaborate with us Kiara! We've got that contract!" He announced. "What!.. really!" I asked.. amazed "yeah" he said and I hugged him again. I know how much he wanted to work with that Australian company! The current of happiness ran through my body "Congratulations!.. you deserve it" I praised him. "You're so lucky for me Kiara! See.. it's been only five days since you've joined the office and I've got the biggest project of my life!" He gave the credit to me. "Thank you" he said breaking the hug. Well.. I guess this is what love actually is! To give away the credit of you achievements to the person you love! I did nothing but still he's thanking me and I am sure if something bad would have happened.. he would have taken all the responsibility without even letting me know. 

I said nothing but smiled. His happiness is the only thing I want now. :)

DO VOTE AND COMMENT PLZZ.. AND SORRY FOR NOT POSTING REGULARLY