Part 99

"Wapis kab aaoge?" Kiara asked hugging him tight. They were at the airport. "umm.. 4-5 days" He told her slowly. "4-5 days!!" She broke the hug. Just then they heard the announcement for his flight "chalo now..I have to go" He said and hugged her again "Bye.. take care" he chipped. He broke the hug and softly kissed her lips. "Bye" she chipped. "Take care okay.. Breakfast, lunch, dinner sab time pe krna.. mujhe call karte rehna or plssss.. jaldi wapis aana Darsh" She said. "I promise" he smiled. "Bye.." He said and turned to leave. He walked some distance but then turned to look at her. She was standing there with teary eyes and smiling face. He blew a kiss to her and her smile widened. "I Love You" She lipped. "I love you too" He lipped back and left...

Kiara headed back to her home. She went to her room and sat on the bed. Don't know what but something was going on inside her. Her heart felt heavier than ever. Her throat choaked and tears made their way down her eyes. She felt a sudden change between them which was piercing her heart. She covered her mouth with her palm as her sobs grew louder...

Darshan, on the other side boarded the fight and got settled on his seat. He pulled out his phone from his pocket to switch it off when the wallpaper of his phone grabbed his attention. It was their pic in which she was kissing him on his cheek. He smiled looking at it when the air hostess asked him to switch it off. He kissed her pic and felt something weird...

Both of them felt something changing between them.. They were with each other.. but still were missing each other. Something was missing between them. And that something took their peace away with it!...

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE...