Part 21

Darshan's point of view

           I like being wid her.... I started loving to fulfill her cute stupid wishes.... Life is showing her d worst.... Her mom left her.... Her love cheated on her nd now her dad..... Bt still she smiles.... Still she finds happiness in small things.... She is like a kid.... Nd i want dat kid to stay alive in her.... Forever.... She has suffered a lot.... Nd is still suffering.... Bt now she deserves happiness.... Nd i wnt to give her dat.... I wish i could paste smile permanently on her face..... I love seeing her smiling.... It gives me satisfaction......

      Life is so unpredictable..... Before sometime i even dint wnted to see her face.... Nd now i want to make her smile..... D more i m knowing her..... D more i feel for her..... Whenever i see her happy.... A smile took my lips.... When i see her sad.... Smthing breaks inside me.... I want to take away all her sorrows nd through them in a pit.... I dont knw what kinda feeling it is.... I dont knw what i feel for her.... I jst knw that..... I cant see her in pain now.... I have heard smwhere.... Love dont take time to happen..... A moment is enough to fall for smone.... What takes time is d acceptance.... Dat u r in love...... I dont knw whether its frndship.... Or i really started feeling for her dat way.......

      She is a beautiful girl.... Her innocence attracts me toward her.... Her eyes invites mine to fall in dem..... I dont knw why dat guy..... Kushal..... did dis.... How dare he take advantage of her innocence .... How could he cheat on her....how can he be so heartless..... Basically.... I dont knw anything..... I have no idea.... What is happening.....I jst want to let it happen......

NOTE : SORRY IF IT BORED U.... I LOVE WRITING POINT OF VIEWS SO WROTE ONE..... PLZZ TELL ME HOW IT WS......