Part 54

"I missed u so so sooo much!!!" She told him showing how much she missed him using her hands... Dey were in d car... Moving toward d ice cream parlour.... Suddenly her phone buzzed nd it ws his mom... "Hii mom" she said wid a smile which can be heard in her voice.... "Hii beta... Where r u?" His mom asked "mom darsh jst picked me up... We r on our way" she told her "okay beta... So come fast... Pandit ji is here...to fix d date" she said "what mom??... Really??" Kiara jumped wid happiness nd excitement "yeah yeah.... Really" his mom replied laughing a bit... Kiara realised how she behaved nd looked at darshan who ws asking her that what happened raising his brows... "Okay mom.... We r coming" she chipped slowly nd hung d phone up after bidding a bye to her... Few moments of silence... "What happened??" He asked as she wsn't speaking anything.... Suddenly she jumped ova him "darsh... U m soooo happy" she told him wid a wide smile on her face.... "Hua kya?" He asked confused.... She removed her hand which were around his neck "pandit ji.... Waiting for us.... Shaadi ki date fix krne ko" she said nd d same current of happiness ran through his body "really!!!!" He exclaimed wid his eyes shining bright.... "Yeah..... Ab jldi ghar chalo" she said nd he turned d car toward his home....  Driving wid d highest possible speed so as to reach as soon as dey could... Soon dey reached his home.... Quickly got down d car nd walked inside d house... Dey found his parents... Panditji nd her father sitting there.... Dey too got settled there nd....

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT....