Part 78

It was 5 am when his phone buzzed breaking his sleep.. he opened his eyes and looked at her..she was still sleeping in the same position.. he smiled looking at her glowing skin.. he switched off the alarm "kiara.. get up baby" he patted her cheek softly.. she shrugged a little but then again became still.. "kiara please baby.. get up.. ghar chalna hai na!" He said sshaking her a bit.. she slowly opened her eyes.. feeling a heavy headache.. she blinked twice to clear her vision.. "Darshan?' She said slowly in her drowsy voice "come.. get up!" He gave her support and she sat on the bed.. her hands reached to her head.. pressing it.. "hey..are you okay?" He asked with concern.. sitting beside her.. she looked at him.. and then at the room.. "darsh.. hum kahan hain? " she asked slowly.. he smiled a bit remembering what happened hours before.. "long story baby!.. Baad me bataunga.. abhi chale? We don't have much time" he smirked and she looked at him.. all confused.. he got up from the bed followed by her.. "what do you mean by long story!" She frowned.. "achha!.. tumhe kuch bhi yaad nhi?" He asked.. that smirk not leaving his face.. He held her hand and took her out of the room.. "darshan tell me please.. hum yahan kaise aaye?" She asked.. but He didn't answer.. they checked out of the hotel and got settled in the car.. "Darshan Raval tell me!.. ye sab ho kya rha hai!" She yelled.. "sacchi me batana padega kya?" He asked slowly.. looking at her "haan.. batao!" She yelled.. "to suno.. kal raat wo hua.. nhi hona chahiye tha" he said in a seductive voice coming closer to her.. still smirking.. she rolled her eyes.. "achha!.. don't act smart Mr Raval!.. saaf saaf batao mujhe!" She frowned and he laughed.. "Batao na!" She shrieked shaking him.. "okay my lady Singham.. suno" he said and told her everything..  every single thing!.. "what!!.. Maine ye sab kiya?".. she asked.. more to herself.. looking nowhere.. then she looked at him and found him laughing under his breath.. "you know what!.. theek kiya Maine!!.. tumhare saath na ese hi hona chahiye!" She shrieked making faces.. "baaki ka to nhi pata.. par wo hotel wala part to roz hona chahiye" he said "shut up Darshan!" She yelled hitting him with her elbow.. he laughed.. Soon they reached her home..

MORE COMMENTS ARE DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO FAST UPDATES..❤❤❤❤