Part 74

"Hello" Darshan said as he picked up the call.. "haan Darshan.. kab tak aaoge tum log?.. or kiara phone kyu nhi uttha rhi hai?" Amaya asked "actually woh.. kiara.." Darshan tried to tell her "ab bolo bhi" Amaya said.. Darshan took a deep breath and explained everything to her.. "what!!.. kiara is drunk!!" She frowned.. "yeah.. I m sorry.. I tried to stop her but.. she didn't listen to me.." Darshan sighed..Amaya on the other side smiled at his words.. "but don't worry.. she's with me" Darshan said looking at kiara who was walking away from the place she was standing.. "hey kiara!.. kahan jaa rhi ho!" Darshan yelled making a distance from his phone.. walking towards kiara but Amaya could listen his voice.. "darsh see that star.. it's so beautiful na!.. I m going to get it" kiara replied pointing at the sky and again turned to leave.. "achha.. but how'll you get it?.. look it's so high" he said.. "arre haan.. how'll I get it!.. but I wanted that star!" Kiara said making a baby cry face.. but in no moments she again started walking.. "no problem.. I can try at least.. you know na.. himmat karne walo ki kabhi haar nhi hoti " she said while walking.. Darshan held her hand and turned her to himself "stop kiara.. you want that star na.. okay.. I'll get it for you" he said "sacchi!!" She asked smiling widely "yeah.. but only if you keep mum and let me talk" he said and she nodded still smiling.. On the other hand, Amaya.. who was listening to them.. was smiling widely at there cute convo.. 

 "sorry.. woh kiara.." Darshan said over the phone

"Hmm.. no problem" Amaya said

"Don't worry I'll drop her home ASAP" Darshan chipped assuring her 

"What.. home!! No way" Amaya frowned 

"Kyu?" Darshan asked.. confused..

"Bas tum.. tum use ese ghar nhi laa skte" Amaya said 

"But bhabhi.. where'll I take her!" He asked..

"You know na.. Samar hates alcohol.. use pata chala toh!.. no no.. you can't take her home" she said 

"But.. I think we should tell him bhabhi" he suggested..

"Darshan..I m telling you na.. tum bass.. baat maano meri.. ghar ki tension mat Lena.. Samar ne mujhe kiara K room me bheja tha.. check krne ki wo wapis aayi ya nhi.. I'll tell him that she's back.. don't worry i'll handle everything here.. You just take care of her" said Amaya..

"Yeah.." he chipped slowly.. "but usse ghar to Lana pdega na?"

"Umm.. haan ghar to lana pdega.." she said thinking something.. "idea..Samar roz subah 5:30 pe morning walk pe jata hai.. to tum tab chhod Dena kiara ko.." she suggested.. 

"Hmm.. okay. Thanx.. good night " Darshan said

"Bye" she said and they hung up the call..

At Kiara's home

Amaya went running to her room where Samar was lying on the bed doing something in his phone.. Amaya jumped on the bed.. took his phone from him and kept it away.. "I wanna tell you something" she said.. her voice showing the level of her excitement "what?" Samar asked.. shocked by her sudden action.. "Kiara!.. she's drunk!" She told him..