Part 61

"We were in college.. Same batch.." He said and looked into kiara's eyes.. She smiled a bit and rested her head on his shoulder.. "Music was the thing which brought us closer.. We made a band for the annual fest of our college.. There.. We were the lead singers.. She was the only girl in our band.. We all became very good friend.. Or I should say.. A family..  Our band got immense success after the annual fest performance.. So we continued it.. We started to spend much time in jamming and performing on various stages.. And I donno when.. I started feeling for her" he said and took a pause.. She lifted her head and looked at him.. Still a sweet smile on her lips.. "Then.." She asked slowly.. " I always wanted to tell her.. Abt my feelings.. But I was scared.. Scared of loosing her.." He said and looked at her "aww.. So u didn't tell her!!" She questioned.. "Hehe.. I did" he said giggling "really.. Kya boli wo?" She asked "actually I was waiting for the last day of the college.. That night.. I proposed her.." He said "toh.. Mana kar diya usne!!" She asked with a seriousness on her face "no" he chipped "She said yes" he told her.. "Then.. What went wrong??" She asked "nothing.. Its just that.. She Neva took me seriously.. I used to love her .. I used to think that one day she'll realize that how important she was for me.. One day she'll stop taking me for granted.. But nothing happened.. Instead one day she told me that she is leaving for Australia with her family.. I tried to stop her... But she didn't listen to me.. She left India.. I kept on calling her.. But she started ignoring me.. And then.. One evening we had a fight over the phone.. She said she doesn't love me anymore.. I was all broken at that time.. I used to call her but it was unreachable.. I guess.. She changed her number.. The time was very difficult for me.. But then I started concentrating n business.. Nd later I realized that she Neva loved me.. I was just a time pass for her.. So I accepted the reality and moved ahead in my life.." He said and smiled looking at her.. "She broke your heart" she said with concern.. "Yeah.. But promise me you'll Neva leave me alone" he said "I promise darsh.. I'll always be with you" she said nd hugged him. Few moments of silence between them.. "You still miss her?" She asked "she is my past Kiara.. And wonderful present doesn't allow me to look at my past" he said "good.. Btw.. What was her name?" She questioned "Nikita" he said.. "Ohh.. Poor Nikita" she said still hugging him "why??" He asked "arre.. usne tumhare jaise ladke ko khoya hai.. Bechari" she said nd he giggled "but I m thankful to her.. Agar woh tumhe nahi chhodti.. To tum mujhe kaise milte!!" She said nd broke the hug.. A wide smile spread across her lips.. Once again her cute gesture mesmerized him.. Once again her smile took his heart away.. "I love you kiara" he could only say.. Her smile widened.. "I love you too" she said and kissed him on his cheek...

NOTE: HEY GUYS.. SORRY FOR THIS DISAPPOING PART.. ITS DIFFICULT TO GET BACK INTO THE STORY AFTER TAKING SUCH A LONG BRAKE.. BUT I WILL BE REGULAR FROM NOW.. PLZZZ DO COMMENT AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT.. SPREADLO E