First 'I Love You.'

Calum:

You and Calum were in an argument. Things were being said, sounding like venom.

"If you don't like it, why are you still here?!" Calum yelled.

"Because, I love you!" You screamed, tears running down your cheeks.

"What?" He lowered his voice.

"I -- I love you." You whispered.

"I love you, too." He kissed you. "I'm sorry for ever wanting you to leave. I never want that."

"It's okay. It's just hard." You kissed him.

Ashton:

You and Ashton were dancing around, laughing. His band, 5 Seconds Of Summer, was playing through the radio. You laughed while Ashton spun you around. "I dedicate this song to you!" You yelled, smiling.

"The one who never sees the truth!" Ashton yelled back, grinning. The song ended, making you both burst into giggles. "Gosh, I love you." He said.

"What?" You blinked, surprised. Your face heated up.

His did, too, after realizing you heard him. "I-I'm sorry."

You laughed. "I love you, too."

Luke:

You were cuddling with Luke, watching James Cameron's "Avatar." You loved the movie and insisted that Luke watched it. You didn't mind watching it again.

He watched one scene and blushed. You tried to hide your smile because it wasn't even bad. "Luke, it's not bad."

"Sh-Shut up!" He was embarrassed. You smiled.

"But, Lukey, you're so adorable." You cooed. "That's why I love you and many more reasons."

He stared at you, his eyes wide.

"What? What did I do?" You asked, oblivious to the fact that you spoke your mind.

"You love me?"

"Crap. I-- You see-- Yes." You sighed.

Luke bit his lip before connecting his lips with yours. "I love you, too."

Michael:

"Whatever, Mikey." You smirked. Michael and you had played "Halo" and you won. But, he claimed you cheated. "Sore loser."

"Pff, as if. You're just upset that I caught on." He smirked, too.

"Ha, no. Even if someone were upset, it wouldn't be me. I play by the rules, Mike. Unlike you." You teased.

"What? I said you cheated!"

"But, who really cheated?"

"My best friend and girl I love."

The seriousness in his voice made you freeze. "Girl you what?"

"Nothing."

"Michael Gordon Clifford. Did you say you love me?"

"Yes. . ." He sighed.

"I love you, too, idiot." You smirked and kissed your best friend.