Christmas spirit. (Calum imagine)

Day 6 of the "Countdown to Christmas."
------------------------------------------------

Calum's phone rang. He answered it after seeing it was Luke. "What's up?"

"Hey, we're going to a friend's Christmas party. Do you want to come?" Luke asked.

"Sure." He replied.

"Cool. We'll pick you up in twenty minutes."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." Luke hung up. Calum changed into a red shirt, jeans, and a pair of black vans. He had already taken a shower that morning. He made sure he looked at least decent before he heard a car pull up. He grabbed his phone and went outside, locking the door behind him.

He entered the car, closing the door after him and putting on his seat belt. "So, who's this friend?"

"I've known her since high school." Ashton said. "She invited us."

"Oh, okay." Calum nodded. He went on his phone until they arrived at the house. He took off his seat belt and got out of the car. The four boys walked to the entrance of the house and Ashton knocked on the door.

You opened it and saw the boys. "Ashton!" You exclaimed, wrapping your arms around the boy. He hugged you.

"Hey, (y/n)." Ashton smiled. "This is Luke, Michael and Calum." Each boy waved when he said their name.

"Hi!" You waved at them. "Come in!"

"Is she always this happy?" Calum thought, entering the house.

"How's Scott?" Ashton asked.

"We broke up a few months ago." You replied. "I guess I didn't know him as well as I thought I did. But, oh well. I'm over him. Life must go on!" You clapped your hands together. "Do you guys want anything to eat?"

The four males shook their heads. "No, thank you."

"Alright. If you do, just go ahead and get whatever you want." You gestured to the table full of food.

"(y/n)!" A female exclaimed.

"Yes?" You asked, turning towards her. She started talking to you.

Calum walked away, looking around. The house wasn't crowded, but it definitely wasn't empty. There must have been twenty to thirty people.

"Hey, mate, you don't seem to be in the Christmas spirit." Ashton said. Calum turned around.

"I am. I'm just not as. . . Happy as her." Calum replied, talking about you.

His friend laughed. "No one usually is. She's a happy person. I don't know why, but that's what everyone likes about her. She can brighten your day. Try talking to her." He patted Calum on the shoulder and walked away.

The boy sighed and started searching for you. He needed to get into the Christmas spirit and, if what Ashton said was true, you could help. He spotted you and went over there. You turned around and saw him.

"Calum! Hi!" You beamed.

"Hi." He said.

"Is everything okay?" You asked.

"Yeah. I just need help getting into the Christmas spirit." Calum sighed.

"Hmm. . . Have you tried listening to Christmas music?" You suggested.

"No, I'm not really into that." He shook his head.

"Well, maybe dancing to it will help!"

"What?"

You grabbed his hand and went to the center of the room where everyone was. "Hey, everyone! Let's all dance!" Everyone agreed and grabbed someone's hand. They all started dancing, having a good time.

"Uh, I don't really know how to dance." Calum told you.

"Calum, you don't have to. Just relax and have a good time." You smiled and started dancing with the boy. "It doesn't have to be professional."

He smiled and spun you around. You laughed and danced the night away. Calum grew feelings for you and continued dancing with you.