Sick. (Ashton imagine)

Day 4 of the "Countdown to Christmas."
--------------------------------------------

You sneezed, the sound echoing throughout the house. You blew into the tissue before throwing it in the trash can near the sofa. Unfortunately, you had spent too much time in the snow a few days ago. You didn't listen to Ashton who told you to come inside.

Luckily, Ashton was prepared. The day after your snow day, he went out and bought tissues and medicine. You were thankful, but told Ashton to stay away from you.

He replied, "I've never been good at listening to orders. You shouldn't bother telling me. If I get sick, it's my choice."

So, you had stayed silent.

Ashton entered the room as you coughed. "You shouldn't have stayed in the snow."

"I know." You groaned. "But, it was so much fun."

"I know, babe." He chuckled, sitting next to you. You glanced at him. Seeing this, Ashton looked at you. "(y/n), don't worry. I don't get sick easily."

"Whatever you say." You grabbed a tissue and sneezed into it. You threw it into the trash can. He leaned in to kiss you. You leaned away from him. "Ashton, you might be able to sit next to me, but no kisses. I'm serious."

"But, why? It's my fault--"

"If you get sick. I know. But, that doesn't mean I'll be carefree and let you kiss me, Ash." You frowned.

"You're killing me, (y/n)."

"Good. Feel my pain." You turned on the TV, flipping through channels. In the corner of your eye, you saw your boyfriend leaning in. Again.

"Ashton." You said in a stern voice. "Why won't you listen to me?"

"Why won't you listen to me?" He asked.

"I do listen to you." You sighed. "Ashton, I want to kiss you, too. I can't, though."

"Babe--"

"Are the boys doing anything today?" You asked. "Maybe they'll distract you from my kisses."

"No one can distract me from your kisses."

"Ashton. . ." You looked at your boyfriend. "I'm sick."

"So am I. (y/n), I'm lovesick. I won't be able to concentrate without your kisses." Ashton looked at you.

"That's very sweet. I could kiss you for that. But, I won't. When I get better, I'll kiss you." You promised.

"I won't survive that long."

"You're being ridiculous." You scoffed.

"Just one kiss. That's all, I promise."

"Just one kiss?" You weren't able to resist the boy.

"Yes." He nodded.

You leaned in and kissed him. He returned the kiss immediately. You pulled away after a few seconds.

And then he got sick.