You And I - One Direction

Calum:

"You and I
We don't want to be like them."

You sighed, sitting on the couch. Calum, your boyfriend of a year, sat down next to you. He held you close, "What's wrong, beautiful?"

"I'm just worried." You bit your lip.

"About what?"

"Well, my friend and her boyfriend broke up. What if that's us soon? I don't want it to be, Cal." You looked at him. He could see the worried expression on your face.

"I don't want it to be either. We won't be like them because we don't want to be. I'll always be here, I'd never plan on leaving you." Calum kissed your cheek.

"Thank you. I'd never plan on leaving you." You smiled and kissed him. He returned the kiss.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." You kissed him again.

Ashton:

"Did they ever hold each other
tight like us?"

You smiled as you saw Ashton in the airport. You ran over to him and hugged him. He returned the hug and held you tight. He spun you around before setting you on your feet.

"I missed you so much." He smiled, wrapping his arms around you again.

"I missed you too." You buried your face in his shirt before you went on your tiptoes and kissed him. He returned the kiss.

"I love holding you tight." Ashton said.

You grinned. "I feel the same about you."

Luke:

"We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between you and I."

"Hey, Luke," you said, growing nervous.

"Yes?" He asked, looking at you.

"Do the fans hate me? And the boys?" You looked down at your lap.

He placed his hand on yours. "No. . . No. They all just need to get used to the fact that you make me happy."

"I don't want to be the reason why your friendship would be breaking apart." You sighed.

"Our friendship won't." He told you. "Princess, nothing will ever come between us. Not the fans or the boys, I promise. They'll love you. Well, not 'love' for the boys. But, they'll like you."

"Okay. Thank you." You kissed him. He kissed back before kissing your forehead.

Michael:

"I figured it out
I figured it out from black and white."

"(y/n)," Michael sat down next to you. "Yesterday you asked why people end things."

"I was kinda talking to myself, Mikey. But, yeah, why?"

"I found the answer." He said proudly.

"Really?" You raised an eyebrow, curious.

"They didn't have what he have." He answered, holding your hand. He intertwined his hand with yours. "How we laugh together and tell each other everything. Saying how much we love each other and how we hold onto each other."

You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Aww. I do love you."

"I love you more." He kissed you softly. You returned the kiss.