Please don't leave me - Pink.

Calum:

"I don't know if I can yell any louder,
How many times have I kicked you out of here or said something insulting?"

You frowned, anger filling you. "I don't like how she looks at you!"

You two got into an argument. You were jealous of Calum's friend. She was obviously into him and always sent him texts. You were over it.

"I don't understand! I can have friends, can't I?!" Calum yelled.

"Of course you can! I never said you couldn't! I've never said 'Oh, Calum, you aren't able to hang out with the boys or any other friends, sorry!' But, not if they're all over you and you don't do anything about it!"

"She was not all over me, (y/n)!"

"Yes, she was!" You yelled back. "You just never notice! I bet you'd notice if I were all over (male friend's name)! I don't know if I can do this anymore, Calum!"

"Are you going to kick me out just like you have in the past?!"

"Maybe!"

"You're overreacting!" He shouted. "Why is this such a big deal?!"

"Because, I care about you and don't want to lose you! I love you!" You screamed. He walked over to you and placed his lips on yours. Your anger left you as you put your hands in his hair and returned the kiss.

When he pulled away, he looked into your eyes. "I love you too."

Ashton:

"I can be so mean when I wanna be."

You were hanging out with Ashton and your group of friends. This group consisted of Luke, Calum, Michael, (Friend's name), (other Friend's name), and (male friend's name). You all got along.

"So, how's life?" (Friend's name) asked everyone.

"Pretty good." Luke answered.

"Yeah, I can't complain." Calum agreed. The others said something similar.

"Me either. I've spent a lot of time with my favorite girl." Ashton put his arm around you. You leaned into him. Everyone 'aww'ed. You smiled.

"Dude, don't make us feel lonely." (Male friend's name) chuckled. "You two are cute together. I've been spending a lot of time with my girlfriend, too."

"Thanks." You smiled.

"(y/n)'s so nice. She wouldn't hurt a fly." Ashton smiled. But, he knew you could be mean. In fact, he sometimes liked it. That's what he was doing. Your friends laughed. You walked closer to Ashton. There was only an inch between your faces.

"I can be mean when I want to." You told him quietly.

"Is that so?"

"Yep." You answered, leaning in to kiss him. Right before your lips touched his, you leaned away from him. "How's that?"

"Mean." Ashton smiled.

Luke:

"You're my perfect little punching bag,
And I need you.
I'm sorry."

"Hey." Luke greeted. He immediately could tell you were in a bad mood. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong." You muttered, rolling your eyes.

"Are you sure, babe?" He sat up.

"Yeah." You crossed your arms. "Just leave me alone, okay?"

"Okay. Just know you can always talk to me."

"I get it, Hemmings! I don't always want to talk about my problems and I'm sorry I'm not perfect! I've just had a bad day and I don't want to talk about it! Leave me alone!" You snapped, glaring at him. Instead of walking away, Luke walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around you, holding you close.

"You are perfect, (y/n). It's normal to be upset. I've taken my anger out on other people. So, I get it. Take it easy, princess. You can talk to me when you're ready or not at all. Take a deep breath." Your boyfriend told you softly. You wrapped your arms around the tall boy, immediately feeling regretful.

"I'm sorry." You whispered. "I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you. I'll talk to you about it right away next time."

"It's okay. Let's talk to each other if something is bothering us, okay?"

"Okay." You breathed in his scent.

Michael:

"I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this."

"(y/n)," your friend, (Friend's name), began. "are you alright? I know you just broke up with him."

"Yeah, I'm fine." You answered. "Why wouldn't I be? I don't need him."

"Because, you two dated for, like, two years." Your other friend said. (Friend's name) lightly smacked her arm. "Oops."

"It's okay. I'm fine." You replied. "Trust me." You got up from the chair you were sitting in. "I'm going to go out."

"Do you want us to come with you?" Your other friend asked.

"No, I'll be alright." You told her. "I shouldn't be too long. Maybe a few hours or a few minutes. I'll text you." You grabbed your car keys and headed to your car. You entered it and put on your seat belt, driving to your destination.

--

A wave of fear hit you as you walked to the front door. You knocked on it, taking a deep breath. Michael opened the door, looking at you. "(y/n)?"

"Hi." You said, swallowing.

"What are you doing here? I thought you didn't need me."

"I guess I do. Michael, I was wrong and I'm sorry. I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too." He replied, grabbing your hand. "Want to come in and watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." You smiled, following him inside. Later, you sent a text to your friends, telling them what happened. They were also your roommates.

------------------------------

I love you. You're amazing.