"Youngblood" song about you.

Calum:

The title track "Youngblood" was actually the song that was about you. You both had been on and off, which was tiring for both of you. However, you both talked about it. It led to you almost mutually breaking up for good, but you both instead decided to actually try. You had been happy ever since. Calum wanted to write a song about it and you agreed.

Ashton:

"Lie To Me" was written about you. Your relationship fell apart, even though it was great in the beginning. You both continued the relationship even though you both realized the end was coming. He wanted to know if you still loved him, but he was afraid of the answer. He never asked you, but the relationship did end. Once you heard the song, you texted Ashton, saying the song was a masterpiece. Then, you reconnected.

Luke:

"Want You Back" was written about you. You broke up with him because you both had an argument. You ended with the exact words that were in the song, that it would never work. You had tried to get over him, but it never worked. In a brave move, Luke texted you an audio file and it was the song. You both met up to talk about it and ended up planning a date.

Michael:

"Why Won't You Love Me" was about you. . . Sort of. It was actually from your experience so it was about you, but it was about what you went through. You had been so confused and you were on a plane. You didn't understand why Michael wouldn't return your feelings when you were crazy about him. Well, a few weeks later, you learned that he felt the same way. About a month into the relationship, you told him about the plane trip and what you had thought. He wanted to write a song about it from your perspective and you even helped him with a few lines.

----------------------------------

I'm so sorry. I am most likely going to put other books on hold or slow updates because I really want to work on this book.

I don't know how many of you are reading this, but I am so thankful for your support. If you don't mind, I'm going to let my thoughts out for a moment.

I stopped listening to 5SOS sometime last year. I hate it, but it's true. I fell out of love with them and it sucks to think about it. I can't say I'm back in love with them, but I am trying. I'm listening to the new album and it's amazing. I guess it's kind of hard for me to give in completely and be a fan again because I am feeling so guilty. I abandoned them, something I thought I would never do. And it feels horrible. I don't even know if I'm entitled, I guess, to listen to the album. But, I think I can make up for my mistake. I want to, at least.

I think I'm meant to be a fan of theirs again and it might sound crazy. But, earlier, I saw Calum and Luke's tweets about "my skin is clear" "snapped" and everything.  Then, "Castaway" played inside a store a few hours ago. So, I'm going to update this book more and I'm going to try to reconnect with them.

Thank you for reading this book. It isn't over. Not yet.

I love you.