Civil war (Superhero preference)

Superhero AU. Based off of "Captain America: Civil War." If you haven't seen the movie and want to, then maybe you shouldn't read this.
----------------------------------

Calum:

"(y/n), you have to choose."

You stood in front of your husband and his best friend. It was never supposed to be like this. Michael was saved by Wanda, but Wanda ended up destroying a building in the process. Do you let the government control you or not? That was basically the question. Calum or Michael? That was the other question.

You loved Calum, but would you let someone control you? Heck no. You were doing fine before without the government watching over you.

"Calum, the government wants to control us." You said, trying to reason with him.

"People died out there, (y/n)." He said.

"Wanda was trying to save Michael. Michael is your best friend. I know what happened and I wish it didn't. But, there's nothing we can do. You think our problems will go away if we do this?" You argued.

"No, but they will decrease significantly."

"Really? We're going to be told when we can attack and what we can do when we could have already done it. Maybe we could have saved lives but, since we're waiting on the government, we couldn't." You replied. "I have to join Michael, Calum. It's what I believe in."

Your husband turned around and walked away. You glanced at Michael before looking at the floor.

Ashton:

You worked for SH.I.E.L.D. as an agent. You were part of the avengers. So was your fiancé, Ashton. You were typing on your computer, doing research for a mission, when the window smashed. Ashton and Luke were now lying on the table. Luke was  pinning Ashton to the table as they fought. You jumped up, startled.

"What's going on?!" You yelled. Ashton rolled over so he was on top. He looked angry. Then, Luke rolled back over so he was on top again.

"You brought this on yourself, Ashton, when you wouldn't sign the papers! The government should control us! No one gets hurt this way!" Luke yelled, ignoring you.

You quickly grabbed your gun, cocking it. You aimed it at Luke. "Get off of him."

"You don't know anything about this fight, (y/n)." Luke said, looking at you.

"I do, actually. Not only did I hear what you said, but, the agency has been talking. Now, get off of him." You replied sternly.

"(y/n), people died. We can prevent that."

You didn't move. "And you think this will? I'm sorry, Luke, but I know what side I'm on and you do, too. I'm on Ashton's side."

Luke heard something from his teammates. He looked at Ashton, glaring at him. "I'm on my way." He muttered into the communication device. "This isn't over." He ran, jumping out of the window.

Luke:

You were flying through the air, one of your powers, when you saw one of your teammates fly next to you. You saw your boyfriend, Luke, flying ahead with his powers, too. You were on the same team. One of Ashton's teammates grabbed onto you, slowing you down.

"(y/n)--" the teammate next to you began saying, panicked. You were currently trying to get the person off of you. You looked up and saw Luke falling towards the ground. Something had hit him -- well, someone. You got the person off of you quickly. You were full of fear. You dove down, trying to get to your boyfriend of five years.

You could see him as he spun downwards. "Hang on, Luke!" You yelled, trying to go faster. "I'm going to catch you! You'll be okay! You hang on!"

"(y/n)," he yelled as he spun. He couldn't focus on anything. You were almost there. Your arms were at your sides to make yourself go faster. You extended your arms, trying to reach him. "I love you." He whispered. Then, he connected with the ground. You landed right after, slowing down enough to not get hurt physically. But, mentally, you were hurt.

The person who hit him landed on the ground. "I'm sor--"

You used your powers to freeze their mind so they couldn't move. It was as if time was still for them. The teammate who was next to you landed. They had been trying to catch Luke also. "He needs to get to a hospital. Hurry. I'll protect you if they try anything. There's still a chance he's alive."

You nodded, scooping Luke into your arms. He was unconscious. You began flying.

Michael:

Your best friend was under some mind control thing that made him commit crimes. You wanted to help him. Ashton did, too. You were in a battle with Calum's team. A guy from Ashton's team was about to sneak up on you. You saw him and placed your hand on his mouth. He fell unconscious. You motioned for Michael to follow you.

You both started running. Hawkeye saw you both and fired a few arrows at you. Before you could do anything, Wanda used her powers to move them away from you and your best friend. Spider-Man --apparently that was his name-- swung over to you. He used his webs on your legs, pulling you. You fell to the ground as he pulled you towards him.

You struggled to break free. You used your telekinesis powers to pick up a huge box and place it between you two. You quickly broke free and rolled out of the way when Spider-Man jumped to where you perviously were.

You blocked his punches before kicking him. He went back a bit. Ant-Man became huge, distracting the younger male. "Run!" Ashton yelled at you. You grabbed Michael's hand and bolted to a plane. You went into the  pilot seat.

You saw Calum grab Michael. You quickly used your powers to throw a box at Calum. He went backwards a bit. It was enough for you to close the door to the plane. You quickly buckled up before telling Michael to do the same. Then, you took off, escaping the other team and reluctantly leaving your teammates.

--------------------------

I love you.