Chapter 59

I had my abortion and I was returned home to Massachusetts, my mum wasn't very happy that I had run away.

"Olivia really, you decided that running away because  you were scared that Bobby was going to hurt you again was the best choice" my mum tutted.

"I was scared, I was so f*cking scared" I cried, tears were streaming down my face, I hated this place, Virgil was worried that I was crying.

"You should have noticed the pain in your own daughters eyes when you mentioned him, that's what every good mother is capable of" Virgil snapped, I cried into his chest,

"Oh what do you know, you don't even have a mother" my mum replied harshly.

He seized up, oh no.

"Baby don't cry, it's ok" I whispered, I scowled at my mum, I had to take him to a quiet place, I knew that watching your own mum die in front of you can be worse than heartbreaking, he wouldn't speak to me, all I got from him were silent tears, he was in pain, I could see the sorrow in his eyes, this was worse than his normal breakdowns, he wouldn't let me touch him, I couldn't comfort him

"I'm taking you back with me, I'm not letting you out of my sight ever again" Virgil told me in a monotonous voice.

"I'll go and pack" I mumbled and I ran up to my room and I packed what I needed, I took a few plushies with me and some more books, I ran back down the stairs and placed my bag near the door, my mum saw me and she grabbed hold of my wrist.

"Oh no you don't, I don't trust you anymore, you are staying right here, you are not going with that boy!" My mum screamed at me.

I forcefully reclaimed my wrist.

"Don't you ever lay a finger on me ever again, not after what you've said" I growled.

"Olivia, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that, it was-" I cut her off.

"You don't know how much pain that's caused him, he won't even speak to me" I hissed.

"I'm sorry" my mum sobbed, she hugged me, Virgil left the kitchen he saw that my mum was crying, he seemed to get a bit upset now.

"All I do is cause pain, do you see why I tried to break up with you, this is the last thing I wanted" Virgil sighed and he took hold of my mum, he tried to comfort her.

"I didn't mean to say those horrible things to you" my mum sniffed.

"It's ok" he lowered his voice, I sat on the stairs.

"Am I a horrible mother" my mum asked.

"No you were just scared of losing her, I get that way too, and trust me there isn't a knife she's allowed to use without me knowing, I'll look after and protect her, I promise" Virgil reassured my mum.

"Good, you better look after her, otherwise I'll hunt you down and castrate you" my mum threatened (I hope that was a joke.)

I loved Virgil to bits.

"Can you give us some privacy" he requested, aww.

My mum nodded, she left us alone, I was scared to be honest.

"I'm sorry" I apologised.

"Why are you apologising, I got a bit too over emotional, I'm not as strong as Scott" Virgil sighed.

I kept quiet, I can't look at him.

"Baby what's wrong, you're never this quiet" he noticed.

I didn't want to tell him.

"I don't want to talk about it" I dismissed his concern.

"Ok, tell me whenever you want to babe" I love him so much.

He left me alone for a bit, I was getting hungry, I wandered into the kitchen, I couldn't find anything to eat, so I let my stomach growl, it was getting painful, I can't relapse again.