Chapter 70

I sat at the table quietly, I don't understand why I act the way I do sometimes, Olivia now flinches whenever I go near her, I was doing so well, and now I've screwed it all up, once everyone was gone I sat at my piano and I started playing a tune that was really depressing, I've messed up big time, after a while Olivia appeared, I didn't look at her, all I do is cause pain, I felt her hands on my shoulders, she kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry I tried to kill myself again" Olivia apologised, she sat down next to me, she reached for my hand and I jerked it away, I can't let her touch me or talk to me after the way I yelled at her.

"I have some things to do" I muttered and turned away from her, I then fell over.

"See if you get all sad like that you don't pay attention to your surroundings, like for instance me tying your boot laces together to make you fall over, and Jesus Christ what size are your feet" Olivia giggled she bent down to my level.

"My feet they're a size 13" I mumbled, her jaw dropped.

"Really I thought they were a size 15 to be honest, they're huge, what the f*ck" Olivia laughed and she began to untie my boot laces "you're a very silly boy sometimes."

"What was the point of this" I wondered.

"Just to apologise to you" Olivia smiled and walked off, I followed her to the kitchen, she was making something to eat, well more like eating peanut butter straight out of the jar.

"Don't eat too much of that, you'll be sick" I warned her.

"This means my co pilot responsibilities are taken away still" Olivia asked.

"I'm afraid so, they are taken away until you think about what you've done" I told her, I hated treating her like a kid, well the way she acted yesterday was really immature.

"Ugh, I'm sorry, I didn't want to do that but it was the only way to stop the voices in my head, apparently someone can contact me telepathically and I can't ask them to stop" Olivia explained "I don't like it I want it to stop, it hurts" she then broke down into tears.

"Don't worry, whoever it might be is working for the hood, how else would they know who you are" I reassured her.

"Kristina had been acting a little oddly lately, I think it's her" Olivia whispered.

"But she can't, how do you know she's working for the hood" I was a little confused.

"Because she always disappears at random points during the day, and that's the times when you disappear on a rescue, it just doesn't make sense, she always says she's going to the toilet" Olivia informed me.

"Hmm that can be a coincidence, don't jump the gun and blame your friends toilet breaks as her collaboration with the hood" I sighed.

*Olivia's POV*

*See he doesn't believe you, no one will find out its me* that voice was definitely Kristina's voice, oh god, I put the peanut butter back and I went up to my room, I finished some assignments that were due in tomorrow, it took a while, I heard a knock at my door, it was Gordon.

"Dinners ready, I'm not sure if you want me to send some up or are you going to have it later" Gordon wondered.

"I'll have it later" I told him, I got back to writing my notes, my back was starting to ache due to me sitting in one position for so long.

"Ok, I'll let you get back to work" Gordon smiled and he ruffled my hair, he left my room afterwards and he shut the door, I fell asleep at my desk, I was tapped a few times, I was then awoken by a pair of soft chocolate coloured eyes.