Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez Imagine

a/n; k so ill get your request done soon, this just came in my head. im on winter break an getting my eyebrow pierced tomorrow so ill write them after :)

It was a very sunny and hot day, perfect for swimming. Me and (Y/F/N) decided to go to the pool. We went ahead and changed into our swimsuits and left.

We got there and decided not to swim right away, instead putting towels on the concrete and sitting on them.

"Hey, (Y/N), that cute guy over there's been looking at you for a long time," (Y/F/N) whispered.

"Who?" I looked to where she was looking and saw six boys, with the boy everyone in town knew in the middle. Benny Rodriguez, or as a lot of people called him, Benny 'The Jet' Rodriguez. I remembered he gotten that nickname after he ran from the "Beast" for so long, it was really impressive.

"Benny?" I whispered back.

(Y/F/N) nodded and smirked. I looked back to see why. His friends were shoving him around, and he started to walk over. I tried to hide my blush.

"Hey, excuse me if I'm wrong, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend." He said, taking his hat off.

I thought I'd play along, he was even more cuter up close.

"Maybe I am." I smiled, feeling my blush coming back.

"Well, if you think that, maybe you would wanna go on a date with me tomorrow." he smiled too.

Tomorrow was Saturday, I had nothing planned, "Sounds fun."

I stood up and Benny offered his hand, and I shook it. "I'm Benny. Benny Rodriguez."

"(y/n) (y/l/n)."

"It's nice to meet you, Miss." Benny.

"It's nice to meet you too."

His group of friends were now in the water and started to yell for him. He looked at them and then back to me.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow, if you want, meet me at the sandlot at noon."

"Deal."| I smiled, knowing thats where they played baseball.

"See ya," He kissed me on the cheek and went with his friends.