Jake Ryan (requested)

for hey-river! Enjoy!

"Mariah?" My best guy friend, Jake Ryan, asked from across my room. "How about we go as... I don't know." We were picking out Halloween costumes.
I laughed from my spot on my bean bag chair. "I got it!"
"Yeah?" He raised his eyebrows, a small smile gracing his lips. He walked away from my closet and sat down in my desk chair.
"You're gonna love it."
"Okay... what is it?"
"You be the Mad Hatter and I'll be Alice." I smiled.
"Do you seriously see me in that dumb hat-"
"Please Jake?" I stood up, putting my hands together, begging as I walked over to him.
He was looking up at me since he was sitting. "You're so pretty, you know that?"
"What?" I asked, confused by his comment.
Okay, so Jake may have been my close guy friend, but I really liked him.
Actually, all the girls at school were in love with him... he broke up with his popular girlfriend...
Samantha Baker liked him, and she was gorgeous.
"I said, you're really pretty." He stood up, all of a sudden we were chest to chest. Well, my face was to his chest since he towered over me. I looked up at him to have him already looking down at me, his brown eyes making me weak. He was smiling, and all of a sudden leaned down and softly kissed my lips.
He pulled away, when I grabbed him by his button up shirt collar and pressed my lips to his, a little to roughly at first but it eased in once he kinda showed me what to do, since I've never kissed anyone before.
Nope, I never had my first kiss but I knew Jake had. Of course.
He's probably even done more than a first kiss, too.
The kiss ended after what seemed like two minutes.
I was speechless.
"So," he said in a smooth, low voice that made my heart thump, "I guess I'm the Mad Hatter and you're Alice. Okay, cool with me."

A/N: i wish i had a jake ryan
I'm so sorry this sucked but I hope you liked it!
And I didn't know if you wanted Jake Ryan or Micheal Schoeffling, so I just went with Jake Ryan.