River Phoenix Imagine for Luca

"Come on!" (Y/F/N) whined, pulling you along at the fair.

"I didn't even want to come here!" You replied.

"Luca, this place comes once a year, and it's the best! I'm gonna go get some food, I'll see you in a minute."| She let go of your arm and went towards the consesscion stand.

"Great," you thought. "Here I am alone." You looked over to see her talking to some guy, so she'd obviously take a while.

You looked around the fair and a tall boy with blonde hair caught your eye. He was with another tall boy with brown hair, and another one that was shorter than them with darker blonde hair, and a very short boy with black hair. The one that you had saw orginally then looked right at you and smiled. You blushed and turned away, starting to play with your hands.

You then heard a soft voice close to you. "Hey, I couldn't help but notice you over here by yourself." You looked up and saw the tall blonde boy. He had beautiful blue/green eyes.

"Yeah, my friend is over there." You sighed.

He was about to say something else when the shortest boy with black hair ran over and grabbed a hold of his legs. "River, i wanna go on the ferris wheel!'

"Joaquin, have Wil or someone take you. I'll be there in a minute, okay?"

The boy nodded and ran off and then jumped on the tall boy with brown hair's back. Wil, as you guessed.

"Sorry. That's my little brother." River smiled and sat beside you.

"He's so cute." You laughed.

River laughed too. ":Yeah, he is. I'm River by the way."

"Luca," You responded, shaking his hand.

"Well, Luca, if your friend isn't going to come back anytime soon, what do you say we hang out in the meantime?"

Since you just met this boy, you wondered if that would a good person.

"Sure, and do what?" you asked.

"There's millions of things to do around here. Follow me."

You and River hung out the rest of the day until dark, but then his friends wanted to leave, and so did yours.

"I hope to see you around." River said to you. "Here's my phone number, I had a great time." He handed you a small slip of paper. It had River Phoenix, written at the top, then his number with smiley face. You felt yourself blush.

"I'll be sure to call you." You smiled.

River winked and then walked off with his friends and little brother.

"You think I could borrow that?" (Y/F/N) joked on the way home.

"No way," you laughed