Jonathan Brandis (requested)

Requested by finnbyers

I walked into the library for after school detention, dreading the two hours I'd have to spend here.
All I did was not to a homework assignment, but I had to mess it up by smarting off the teacher. My fault, but still detention was irrelevant.
I took a seat by the wall, putting my head down.  I could hear a few other kids enter, and I looked up when I heard the chair right beside of me scoot out and someone sit in it.
It was my crush.
Jonathan Brandis.
We talked sometimes, and he was really nice, but could be sarcastic sometimes.
"Hey," he greeted simply.
"Hey," I replied.
The teacher walked in and went over the rules and such, then walked right out.
See? Even the teachers didn't care.
"So, Lucy, what'd you do?"
"Sassed Mr. Collins (a/n; idek Phil Collins anyone)."
"Oh yeah, I was there." Jonathan said.
"What did you do?"
"Too many tardies." He shrugged.
The rest of the two hours, me and Jonathan talked the whole time. I found out a lot about him, and him me. We got along perfectly. I found myself liking him even more.
Soon it was time to go and we waited outside for our rides.
His came.
"Well, I gotta go. I'll see you on Monday." He said.
"Bye, Jonathan." I said, unhappy inside that he had to go.
He leaned in and pressed a sweet, quick kiss to my cheek.
"Stay out of trouble." He smirked, then he was gone.
I sat on the stairs in awe.