Alan Frog for Samantha

Alan Frog Imagine for Samantha
@papiwil Enjoy

Summer was of course my favorite time ever. Of course, Santa Carla was always warm and it rarely ever snowed, but there was something comforting about school not being in session.
In about an hour, I would be going to a party of the boardwalk with Alan. Tim Cappello was making another appearance, and I hoped he would be playing his song "I Still Believe".
I took a shower earlier and was already dressed in a nice skirt and button up shirt. I began to fix my now dry hair when a heard a knock on the front door.
I walked out, trying to be confident. Alan was extremely cute and sweet, he made me nervous.
I opened the front door. "Hey, Alan,"
"Hi, Samantha. Are you ready to go?"
"Ye-"
"Haha, Alan and his gi-" suddenly Alan's friend, Sam, and brother Edgar jumped out.
"Be quiet, Sam."
I raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"Let's go?" We started to walk to the boardwalk I didn't live far from. Sam and Edgar walked ahead.
"Hey, I'm sorry about them," Alan motioned to the two boys in front off us. "They wanted to come. Don't worry, they'll ditch us once we get there."
"Its fine." I smiled.
"Where was your parents?"
"My dads at work and my mom is shopping." I replied.
"Oh, alright."
We got to the boardwalk around 9:00 and the party was already started. You know, fire pits with teens head banging around them, dancing, and music.
Sam and Edgar immediately ran to a group of girls.
"Told ya." Alan grinned over at me.
"That you did." I laughed.
"Take my hand, Samantha, or else we might lose each other in this big crowd."
I blushed and gladly took his hand. He led me to the middle of the crowd so we could see the stage. And, of course, Tim Cappello ( the saxophone guy in the movie) began to start out on his saxophone to "I Still Believe". It was very loud and I looked at Alan and said to where he could hear. "I love this song!"
"Yeah- Yeah me too!" He yelled back.
I smiled and turned back to the stage.
We stayed for a while longer, Sam and Edgar went home, and me and Alan decided to walk along the boardwalk.
We sat on a bench outside the video store that was closed and just talked.
"I had fun tonight, Samantha." Alan said.
"Me too, it was great. You know how to show a girl a good time."
"Thanks." He smiled.
I wanted him to make a move, but we just sat in silence. Suddenly I felt his lips press against my cheek. I looked over, shocked.
"I'm sorry." Alan's cheeks turned red.
I leaned in uncontrollably, and pressed my lips to his.
"I like you, Alan."
"I like you too, Samantha."