Chris Chambers imagine

Chris had called me, luckily I had gotten to the phone first before my older brother Charlie, asking him to meet him at the treehouse. I said I would, and got ready. My mom and dad were still at work, so it would be no trouble. I went down the stairs to find Ace in the kitchen drinking beer.

"Charlie, I'm going out with a friend." I said.

"Which friend?"

"(Y/F/N)." I lied.

"Oh. Okay, i guess, but you better be home by two hours or else I'll kick your ass." Charlie laughed.

I laughed too. 'Yeah, sure you would."

"No, but mom and dad will kill us both if you ain't. See you later."

"Bye." I smiled, walking out.

(Time skip)

I got to the treehouse to see Chris sitting on the stairs with his legs dangling.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

Chris looked up. "I guess." He climbed down and sat with his back up against the tree.

"What's the matter."

"I'm jus' tired of everyone thinking I'm like my dad, you know? I wish I could go someplace where nobody knows me."

"Chris, I know you're not like your dad. And so do Gordie, Teddy, and Vern. To hell with everybody else." I replied.

"Thanks, (Y/N). It really isn't that easy."

"I'm Charlie Hogan's little sister. He isn't a bad guy, but because he hangs out with The Cobras everyone thinks he is, so they think I am too. See? I know what you mean."

Chris smiled slightly. "Yeah, I guess you do know."

I nodded and we sat in silence for a few minutes until Chris spoke again.

"(Y/), do you like Teddy?"

"Do I like Teddy? No, he's just my friend is all." I replied, shocked.

"Oh, well, do you like anyone?"

I blushed a little bit. "Yeah, do you?"

"Sure. She's everything I like in a girl."

I felt my heart drop. I bet Chris didn't mean me.

"what about you?" Chris asked.

"I like.. you.." I mumbled.

"You like me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I mumbled again.

Chris kissed my cheek, making my eyes widen. "I like you, too."