Rob Lowe

I skimmed across all the book titles at my favorite library. I was searching for To Kill A Mockingbird, a favorite of mine I wanted to read again. Its been a while.
I found it but right as I went to grab it a hand had already got to it first. I felt a spark, as cliché as it sounded.
I pulled away. I slowly looked the owner of the hand. He had striking blue eyes and a structured jawline.
"You have it," he smiled, revealing sparkling blinding white teeth.
"Oh, no, I've read it before. You take it."
"I've read it too, dear, a pretty girl like you always gets what she wants."
I blushed and he laughed lightly. "My names Rob."
"(y/n)." I shyly replied.
"You live around here? I think I've seen you around." He inquired.
"Yeah, I go to the highschool."
"Me too! That's where I've seen you from. I'm a senior." He smiled.
"I'm only a sophomore." I sighed. All hopes of being with this handsome boy were gone.
"There's nothing wrong with that. I'd love to take you on a date, only if you're comfortable with that."
Or so I thought.
"I'd love to!" I said, maybe a little too eager.
He laughed again. "Okay," he pulled a notepad out of his pocket and scrawled down what I assumed to be his number. He tore it out and handed me it.
"That's my number. Can I have yours?"
I nodded and took his pen and notepad which he offered me. I wrote down my number. "There you go." I blushed.
"I'll call you later, (y/n)." He smiled one last time and walked out.
I stood there for a moment, trying to comprehend what just happened.
I just noticed my heart was thumping like a drum set and my knees felt wobbly.
I smiled to myself and headed home.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
A/N: Ugh, school starts on August the 10th for me and I'm having anxiety about it already. :(
Question; when do you all start school?

Imagine requests ▶▶ open!