Micheal Emerson

Michael Emerson

(Y/D/N) is your dads name, enjoy

You knew the Emerson brothers ever since they moved to Santa Carla, and that was four weeks ago. Your dad knew their grandpa and would talk to him, they were sorta friends.
Flashback
"(Y/N), are you awake?" My dad asked behind my bedroom door.
"Yeah, dad." I said, taking my Walkman earphones off.
He came in and smiles. "You know Mr. Emerson, right?"
"Yes, why?"
"Well, his daughter and grandsons just moved in with him from Phoenix. Ones your age, and the others a little younger, but we were thinking, maybe you would want to show them around town?"
I nodded. "Okay. Sounds good."
"Well, then, come on, they're ready."
I was already dressed decent so I went ahead and followed my dad out of the house. We walked a little ways and saw Mr. Emerson sitting with a lady and two boys.
"Hello, (Y/D/N)!" Mr. Emerson called.
"Hello! This is my daughter, (Y/N). She's the same age as Micheal," My dad said once we were there.
"Nice to meet you, sweetheart, I'm Lucy." The lady shook my hand.
"Its nice to meet you, too."
She nudged the blonde boys shoulder, he had an eccentric patterned shirt and bright blue eyes. "I'm Sam."
"Michael." The older looking one stated nicely, he had brown hair and sparkling blue eyes as well. We conversated until my dad and Mr. Emerson decided it was time for me to show them around town.
We went to the boardwalk and I showed them the little stores.
"A comic book shop?" Sam asked me.
"Yeah, Edgar and Alan Frog run it with their mom and dad. I think they're your age," I replied.
"Cool! Mind if I check it out Michael?"
Michael shrugged. "I guess not. We'll come back and get you."
"Alright," he said, going into the store.
Me and Micheal kept walking.
"That's the video store... Ran by Max..."
I noticed the trouble makers were in front of the store on their motercycles.
David, Marko, Dwayne, Paul.
"And stay away from them." I whispered to Micheal as we walked past. David smirked at me.
"Why? That one guy seemed into you."
"That was David. I knew and hung out with him when we were kids... But I don't know, he just changed, he turned into a total asshole." (a/n; Before he turned vampire)
"Oh, that's a shame. I wouldn't be an asshole to you. You're far too pretty to be led on." Micheal stated ever so innocently. I looked up at him as we walked side by side down the boardwalk. I blushed and looked away.
"You mean that?" I asked.
"Yeah, you're the prettiest looking thing I've seen in Santa Carla so far, (Y/N)." He said, his blue eyes sparkling.
"Thank you, Michael."
"You're welcome. Maybe tomorrow night I can take you out so you can show me more of the town," he suggested.
"There's actually a board walk party tomorrow night, how about that?"
"Alright," he grinned. "Its a date."

A/N: this was pretty innocent but I hope you liked reading it?¿