Brian Johnson

Brian Johnson Imagine

Brian Johnson was one of the geeks at Shermer High School..
. I was what you called a nobody. I had friends, but I didn't fit in one of the social groups or anything. The point is; I thought Brian was amazing. He was cute, smart, sweet, and his geekiness was adorable to me. He often for nervous around me, stuttering or blushing, but I figured that's how he was around every girl.
It was 7th period, writing. I had no friends in this class, well, except him.
Brian came in and sat in his regular seat beside me. "Hi, (Y/N), how are you?" He asked shyly, taking out his notebook and pencil.
"I'm just fine, how are you?"
"I'm good, I guess."
The teacher, Mr. Collins (I just made that up and also I was listening to Phil Collins so I mean..) walked in.
"Good afternoon, students!" He boomed.
"Good afternoon, Mr. Collins." Some replied.
"Today we're presenting the paragraph I asked you to write about a loved one. I gave you a whole week, so, that should have been enough time." He pulled out the roster on the clipboard and scanned it. Oh please, not me first..
"Brian Johnson!" Mr. Collins grinned. "Go first." He sat down at his desk.
"Oh man," Brian mumbled, grabbing his paper. He walked up to the front and cleared his throat.
"And just like a cool breeze rustling through the air... She reminded me of the sunny day after a long continuing rain. She reminded me of roses, for some reason. Only because she was beautiful and swell. I imagine myself spending my life with her only if she does too."
His face was crimson as he sat down and the class applauded.
"That was beautiful," I whispered to him.
"Thank you," he grinned.
After class I was walking down the hall when I heard "(Y/N)!"
"Yes?" I turned around and saw Brian running towards me.
"Hi," he stated shyly and simply once he caught up and we began walking again.
"Hi," I smiled.
"So you know my paragraph?" He choked out.
"Yeah, it was brilliant, " I nodded.
"I wrote it.. About you, (Y/N). Any chance you would want to go out with me sometime?"
"Say yes, (Y/N)," John Bender whistled, walking past us.
Brian blushed and I smiled. "I'd love too, Brian." I leaned in kissing his cheek.
He blushed and smiled some more as we continued to walk down the busy hall.