■■ Foreword by Tori Kelly

When you love someone, you really love that someone. When you break for them, you break so hard.

Mitch bit his lower lip, "Are you sure that I go out of the airport first?" Kirstie asked him.

Mitch nodded in response, because he needed to see Kirstie walking out of his life, letting him go like a dove from its cage.

As Kirstie went to the waiting area where probably Jeremy is waiting, Mitch just watched her leave.

It never felt great and it just weighed him down even more, like his heart sunk because of an unknown reason. It felt like all the pain he tried to release were back, but watching an acquaintance leave, isn't this too much?

He didn't feel the urge to cry but he felt that urge to stop her and kiss her, tell her to go back with him and break up with Jeremy. But he will never try doing that.

As Kirstie got in the middle of the crowd, there was immediately a crew that flash mobbed her.

Toddy's crew? Mitch thought. He also recognized acoUstiKats... And Jeremy.

They sang the half part of Queen Of Hearts by We The Kings then stopped.

Todrick Hall's dance crew stood up as acoUstiKats exited. Jeremy remained then they danced to the beat of Sorry by Justin Bieber.

After dancing and ever stunning the crowd, Todrick got a microphone and said, "We're very sorry for the inconvenience but we have here our man, Jeremy!"

The crew clapped together with the crowd, cheering for the now embarrassed Jeremy.

He got the microphone from Todrick and, "I'm positive that I can sing but not dance." He laughed.

"But Kirstin Taylor Maldonado," Jeremy did not even finish what he was saying but in Kirstie's mind, it was all a blank. She knew what was coming.

Mitch, please save me here. Sweetcheeks, please. Her heart and mind pounded on every word that the phrase has, like the words are concealed and it desperately needs to go out. She really didn't know what to do.

She is not sure if she can commit rightfully to Jeremy, but do you know how much it would be embarrassing and humiliating to a man's pride if he proposed publicly, yet the girl had the courage to say no?

Kirstie will not break Jeremy like that. It will cause too much drama.

On the other side, Mitch went out to the waiting area, watching the situation in a closer view.

He felt like he needed to stop Jeremy and all this nonsense. But Kirstie loves Jeremy; it was just like yesterday when something as that happened.

History has its way to repeat itself.

He almost walked to them and took the microphone but Jeremy already said the words, "Will you marry me?"

Kirstie was caught crying that time. She cried in the middle of the crowd, feeling so nervous of what she will say.

Jeremy handed her the microphone and opened a red box, containing a ruby ring. She loves rubies or any precious gem but, sapphires can look more genuine, or diamonds.

Her conscience tells her to say yes or to just nod, but her heart tells her to run and drag Mitch with her.

I just reconciled with my feelings towards Jeremy, right? Kirstie thought.

It took her time to speak so the crowd cheered for them. Todrick was shouting at their back, "Say yes! Say yes!"

The whole crowd pushed her to say yes, so she said the right thing. "I don't know if I could love you right or if you even deserve me, but maybe this is the right time to risk it all." Then she nodded. "Yes."

Something felt very heavy on her chest, like something locked her heart again.

Mitch was caught crying, not because of sadness and happiness. Kirstie means a lot to him and seeing her get married to someone else after breaking up her marriage with him, it's hurtful.

She found her everything-to-be immediately, but Mitch didn't. It was kind of unfair for him.

As Kirstie hugged Jeremy tightly, she saw Mitch going away, turning his back on them when she needed him the most. It was his best friend's most special day, but why was he escaping?

Maybe because he feels the same as what she was feeling; the falling apart feeling. Or maybe the coming back to each other feeling. There was just this intense feeling that couldn't be explained.

The closure may have closed a door, but maybe it's not the door of the love they gave to each other.

Maybe Kirstie closed the door of giving anybody an opportunity to love her, and Mitch closed it as well so that they could love each other even better.

This is going to be a long way.