■■ I Was Made For Loving You

A stranger's hand clutched in mine
I'll take this chance, so call me blind.

Mitch still remembers what happened last month. He managed to get Mint's blog name and he casually stalks her in his free time. He enjoyed it; reading her opinions and beliefs about life.

She was quite a girl. She apologized on little things she did and has met with Mitch often. Of course she had known Mitch as that tenor from Pentatonix, but since they talked, she never treated him as special.

"Hey Mitch." Scott sat down beside him and put his arm around the petite one. "What are you doing?"

Mitch looked at his best friend then to his phone. He smiled and said, "Just scrolling through someone's blog."

Scott gasped a bit and, "Please don't tell me it's-"

"It's no one." Mitch sighed.

Scott looked at him as he looked back, they were staring at each other's eyes as if there's a secret collision happening.

"Okay, I give up." Mitch said. "It's my new friend's. Her name is Mint."

"Are you stalking on your future girlfriend?" Scott joked around.

"You wish." Mitch laughed and went out from Scott's arm. "But I wish as well, she's a good girl."

"You must be kidding me." Scott laughed.

"I wish I am, Scott. I wish I am." Mitch said then approached the door. "I'm going out for a walk."

"Be careful!" Mitch heard Scott's voice yell before he fully took steps outside.

He sighed, getting his scarf up to his lips. It wasn't winter and he wasn't feeling that cold, but there's really something in the atmosphere.

He was still confused of what the happenings are trying to tell him. He knows that there's this feeling that he must break something on him. There must be something else broken, and it only made him feel like he's broken everyday.

There's that empty space in his heart that he could not give to others.

He needs to break up with himself.

Yet things are getting so confusing which made him not to think that way. He just wanted to ease for a moment, then he'll come back when he's ready enough. He promised himself with a great comeback once he fully moves on.

Later, he found himself standing on the grounds of a store. It looked like a vintage store of vinyls.

Once he was fully aware of what's happening, he heard a familiar voice calling, "Mitchell."

He turned around and saw Mint, "What made you try meeting up with me?" She asked.

"Nothing." He replied. "I just liked your perspective with life and I want to talk to you. Maybe for therapeutic purposes because you relate with my life."

Mitch smiled at her and shrugged.

Mint just replied with a slight smile. She was searching for some vinyl which some friend recommended her. She can't remember the exact title but she doesn't mind. Now that Mitch's company is there, she couldn't care more.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" She asked Mitch who was trying to search for some vinyl to play.

"Something about life, I guess." He answered. "Maybe about how you coped with the monsters inside your head."

Mint has a catatonic schizophrenia and it's getting lighter since she tries to get friends. She's trying to cope with it by controlling and reminding herself that nothing she thinks is real. She also takes medications which is getting hard daily.

"They're not just monsters." She told Mitch. "They're demons, penetrators in life."

"I assume they are." Mitch smiled at her. "Like when you said that they are reliving memories on a basis; that sounds like nightmare."

"It is." Mint replied, laughing a bit to lighten up the mood.