■■ Where I Belong

Why do I let the pressure take over my mind? When I know the truth is never wrong.

Kirstie's loud alarm clock rang inside of her bag, making it heard only by her.

As she opened her eyes, the midnight is still at hand, but not enough to cover the dim light for her to see Mitch's silhouette. She brushed her pointer finger on his nose slowly. His nose always looked like a mountain because of how sharp it is, and she's fascinated enough to love it.

This made him squint then open his eyes.

"Are you really sleeping?" Kirstie whispered.

"No," Mitch's voice cracked. "Not really."

Kirstie smiled and found him adorable. She really doesn't get used to the newly awaken Mitch every time. Well, she needs to be, because she's the only possible person that Mitch could wake up with by now, not Scott or anyone.

"You're so hot." Kirstie said.

Mitch wasn't startled by the comment, instead, he made this slight distance between their faces, feeling each other's warm breaths.

"What did you say?" Mitch's groggy voice said.

"Damn." Kirstie mumbled.

Mitch kissed her gently, leading for it to be passionately. He removed the comforter over them. "Why do you feel so right, sweetheart?" He asked her between the making out. Kirstie just hummed in response.

Mitch moved over her that she's under and brushed her hair off her forehead. Kirstie just let him, she never minded this night, he's good at this.

He kissed her forehead, to her cheeks, then to her jaw, where she tends to melt each time she would be kissed there. He never fails to do her right.

She felt her body giving up to the pleasure that Mitch offers her. Has he memorized her enough?

Later, he removed her top as she did to him. Her cold palms touching his skin could never be so pleasuring than others.

"Kirstie." He whimpered.

As a reflex, he touched her wherever it pleasured her, causing her to moan on every loving and careful contact of their skin would make.

He proceeded on kissing her neck, finding her weakness where she tends to be vulnerable.

"Can we do it tonight?" He whispered on her ear.

"No." Kirstie moaned.

As soon as she said it, she automatically gasped as she felt Mitch's mouth on her neck, trying to leave a hickey there.

The realization of what they were doing comes in when she heard Mitch's belt unbuckle.

"Can we stop?" Kirstie asked.

Mitch got a thing from his pocket and removed his pants. "No, we can't." His voice said seductively.

"But I need to leave." Kirstie said, but not making one inch of a move.

"Not now sweetheart, I need you." Mitch demanded.

Kirstie was too tired to protest and she was having fun as well.

Mitch then proceeded on removing her pants, "Should we do it?" He asked.

"I don't know." Said Kirstie which made Mitch stop. He looked at her eyes which looked weary and heavy.

She cut his stare and looked sidewards. "I wouldn't like making love outside the marriage, or after divorce. I'm also beginning to be afraid, the world knows I'm engaged."

Mitch sat up and Kirstie followed. He held her hand and said, "It's okay, I know that we're a secret, and even though I'm not the one to be married to you, I wouldn't like you to have sex with me outside our marriage as well."

Kirstie is glad to know that Mitch understands.

This is what she loves the most about Mitch, he never ceases to be so kind and nice on every single thing. He can be feisty and annoying and competitive, yes, but he can never be a total bad guy.

"So that's it." Kirstie hurriedly picked up her clothes, putting them all.

Mitch only got in his pants and gave Kirstie a scarf, "You may need that."

She looked at him with furrowed brows, "Mitch? It's not cold outside. Well, maybe just a little, but I have my coat."

"I know," Mitch replied. "But here." He kissed a part of her neck lightly then she felt a little sting. "There's a kiss mark there, I'm sorry."

Kirstie sighed and said, "Don't be sorry sweetcheeks, I deserved it."

She pecked his lips and picked up her bag, leaving as she got her coat and locking the door.

"Just call it a night, Grassi." Mitch told himself and smiled widely, going to his room with his shirt on already.

***

author: woah, what an attempt. i'm never good on writing smut but, oh well.