▶ Celestial

oh, won't you look at that? an unedited update again (♡゚▽゚♡)

Oh, what a marvelous sight, oceans turn to gold right before my eyes; suddenly love doesn't seem very far, here in this castle that sits on a cloud.

Mitch

vlog entry #3

<camera log in>

<fixes hair>

Am I handsome?

Yes?

Thanks.

Anyways, I have been doing some reality checks these days; the positive ones. It's a really good idea to do so.

After the wedding and all the feels, it's like I have been sure that I'm living and breathing, just as what a mortal would do.

Sometimes, I forget that I'm just a person, pressuring myself here and there. I could really not live without deep thinking or whatever, but being a human is just hard.

<sings Hard by SOPHIE>
<chuckles>
<sighs>

I have been also with Mint a lot. She took me to the church she's attending to and I'm satisfied. I've been very active and I'm lowkey proud of myself.

I use to only wonder of how Kevin always felt when he prays and now, I'm experiencing it. It has been an incredible moment.

Moving to another topic, which will be the reason why I will do a video log, I want to teach my future family a lesson, or whoever finds out about these random videos, how to move on.

Yes, you heard it right. Moving on.

But it's my own version though, proceed if you want some kind of tip.

<sighs>

It's kind of a puzzle; a confusing level of a situation that you need to perform.

Moving on from something.

You'll repeatedly flip your world upside down and you don't exactly know what to feel. Sometimes, we end up losing ourselves and ask, "What am I doing?"

Those were the kind of struggles I had to face and endure miserably. Mix it with overthinking and sudden change of emotions. It was one of the hardest things to do.

Well, it depends how the person is immune to the pain or the situation they are handling. It also depends on the environment and the people they're with. There's a lot of factor to consider.

Ask your friends, how do you move on?

I asked Mint one time, and as a person who wants to move on with life's struggle and her illness, she said she cannot ever. Moving on with life as long as you're breathing and moving on from a lifetime battle is impossible.

She has a point, so face your problems. If you're not brave enough, then it's your free will to run and escape it, yet you'll never escape it. That's where you'll need your salvation.

It's pretty much the end of the process but as humans, we tend to be stuck on something for a reason, or often times, there's really no reason; yet there is.

Pain.

Yes, pain.

Pain is the secret ingredient of life. Oh, thank me for being so much cliché but it is very painful to move on. There are a lot of things you need to accept.

Accepting the worst side of life is never easy, until now. Here's a comfort though, your destiny is guided, so whatever you face, you're bound to face that and lose.

The only way you can win is by Christ.

<grins>
<smiles sweetly>

Sometimes, it's not only pain but it's close to it, like a sibling.

Curiosity.

Yes, the characteristic which killed the cat; curiosity. This is also leading to something like imagination, then it levels up to overthinking.

It's kind of the trigger of pain, because curiosity is where you begin to think about how the opposite party felt or feels. You feel guilty about letting go of something that has been there for a long time.

That's what you need to avoid but can't really escape; memories.

You might be thinking, "Are you kidding me, Mitchell? Memories are everywhere!"

But occupy yourself with someone who makes you happy or whoever you feel comfortable on sharing things with. You need to be with someone you trust, not just with secrets but also with everything you are.

There are rare people who would do that and you might just say that you're going to be alone in this process, but you're never alone.

God will find a way for you to get through it.

I never asked for Mint but, Mint...

<sighs>
<smiles>

She's someone who is beyond my wishes. She's an amazing person.

But here, before I cut this prolonged video, I will tell you something.

You cannot ever hide from love.

Love is what keeps us going and it cannot be contained that easily. Love is something you cannot stop from believing on. You are alive because of it; your world is unconsciously revolving because of it. It's something that you'll be left with, and forever have.

Love is an eternal regenerating factor of life. It can't be described by anything or be measured because it's... Everlasting.

There are many ways how to move on and fight the struggles, but you can never run away from life or from the greatest gift that God has given aside from it, love.

<sighs>

So, that's it for today, I guess. This is Mitchell Coby Michael, signing off.

Peace out.

<poses peace sign>

<camera log out>