■■ Bottled Up

It's silly that I've always felt this way.

Something had to end. That's what Mitch said to himself as he packed his things. He told Scott that he's going back to their shared apartment, not wanting memories to flash in his mind as he stayed.

He was calm and he had no violent reactions. He was happy that Kirstie is again active with Jeremy, telling the world how insanely happy she is to live with her soon-to-be husband.

A world tour is coming soon so he needed to calm his feelings and internalize that he cannot go further again. He cannot disturb the inner peace Kirstie has found herself. He can't lead her back to where it started, or else hell will break loose again.

There were no other words how mixed his feelings are. He didn't even know why this time, finally, his heart gave up on fighting for his love. This was the first time that he gave up on listening what his heart wants, being afraid that it would just hurt him carelessly.

Love is a monster for him, it devours and it kills. It is like a weapon, and the result depends on how you use it.

This time, he used it wrongly and it might be the reason why he nearly killed himself. Not just physically but also, emotionally.

He didn't even notice that until now, he's been wondering what could be the reason why; why he kissed Kirstie that night. Maybe he still loved her, or maybe he missed her.

Nah, he said to himself. It's because that's the last option I could do to find myself.

And it so happened that he found himself in Kirstie.

These thoughts made him voice out, "Fuck, again?" He genuinely doesn't want another memory to go back.

He's had his first step of moving on, he needs to forget and be busy.

As he finished packing his things, he got a cab and went to Scott; right where he used to belong.

"Scott?" He called out, knocking on the apartment's door. "It's me, Mitchie." He smiled to himself.

Scott's footsteps to the wooden floor inside where heard, he was running fast. The sounds made Mitch laugh a bit, it seemed like Scott was so excited, and he is.

After he opened the door, he plunged on Mitch, hugging him tightly. "I missed you Mitch!" He said, squeezing his best friend in his arms tighter.

"I missed you too, Scott." Mitch said, hugging the blue-eyed man back.

Mitch patted Scott's back and released himself from the hug. He saw Alex as well and he also welcomed the petite tenor with a hug.

"I missed you." Alex said.

"I missed you too, drama queen." Mitch said, laughing as he made his way to his room with his luggage.

"Oh please!" Alex shouted and laughed with Mitch.

As Mitch entered his room, he tossed himself on the bed, trying to contemplate something.

I need to forget. He thought spontaneously.

He grabbed a notebook from his bag and a pen. He needed to get it out by using poetry. It has been a practice for him since he needs to write more songs for the band.

He analyzed the poem's story, if he had written the words right, or the deep words are in the perfect alignment with simple descriptions. He tried starting off with such simple words which can convey the whole story of the poem. He needed a point, and he exactly knows what words he should choose.

He wrote: It is the most wonderful past and, it was the most unforgettable love story the history has written on its own.