▶ Stained

this took me days to create because i literally have no idea what to write

But I'll admit something keeps pulling me back into your atmosphere; all the marks I left on the page, they seem to never wanna disappear.

Mitch

vlog entry #2

<camera log in>

I'm alone here at a hotel room. I wonder why we even stopped here.

Oh, because this place is near the wedding place. Our apartment was way too far from it.

So.

Here it is, the big wedding, today's the day. After waiting for so long, like two or three weeks. It was almost a month but they only announced about the wedding the day before yesterday. They really did that for safety measures and I'm proud of them.

<sighs>
<places the camera over a table>

I need to fix my necktie.

So, going back about the wedding. I want to make a log about it since it will be very unforgettable for all and I'm sure, we'll get this to Superfruit for fans to see a sneak preview of it.

<sighs>
<picks up the camera>

I will try and suggest Scott to just use this video, but only the clip needed though.

I know he would be crying because of joy for Kirstie, not being able to video a bit of the grand situation.

But changing the topic, I wasn't invited to be the best man yet it's alright, I was not even looking forward for it. My expectations weren't that high.

I only wanted to be able to sit on the front bench. I'd like, no, love to see Kirstie happy by my own eyes, closely one meter away from me.

Ah, why am I so attached to this kind of pain?

I wanted to bring Mint but she said she'll be busy with her upcoming debut on creating her own masterpieces. She's a great artist, so maybe she'll showcase her art in an extravagant art exhibit then later, open her own gallery.

Anyways, I want to face the truth and let go of all the feelings. I solemnly promise that I am now content with my life. I only need to see her commit herself to the man whom I fully trust; not as an ex boyfriend, but as a best friend.

For the second time around or God knows how many times, I'll watch her leave me again.

Commitment is a thing I was afraid of, but I have given up that fear for Kirstie. Now, the fear just overweighed on my shoulders.

Fully committing oneself to something is the art of completely losing yourself over that devotion, or over that passion.

I'd rather be drowned by Bible verses.

<sighs>
<door knocks>

Let's check who that is.

<opens the door>

Oh, hi Scott! You're all dressed and you look good. Wow.

S: "Are you making a vlog without me?"

Maybe no, maybe yes.

<giggles>
<Scott enters>

S: "Should I leave?"

Maybe no, maybe yes.

S: "Are you excited for Kirstie's wedding though?"

I have been talking about how stoked I am to attend the ceremony.

Wait, I forgot to mention that the reception is sure to be lavish and just magnificent. Everything was said to be very amazing and I believe that.

S: "Pentatonix will even perform."

Yeah, yeah. That's right, you heard it right. That, alone, is an event to look forward for.

S: "But talk to me honestly here, Grassi."

Yes?

S: "Are you sure that you don't have feelings for our Maldonado anymore?"

Yep. I'm telling you the truth.

<smiles>

S: "Okay, I'm satisfied."

<Scott smiles>
<He exits>
<faces the camera>

Hi Scott, I'm sorry for lying. I still love Kirstie but, I choose to deny it this time because I'm obviously being rejected by future. I think I'll just wait or whatever it takes.

If you are watching this, I'm deeply sorry. So, I'll be offline for now. Peace out.

<smiles widely>
<poses peace sign>

<camera log out>