▶Handmade Songs By Tori Kelly

you might want to remove this book out of your library then put it back again because there are things which i tried updating ♥

Here is where it all continues because nothing really ends.

There are times in our lives that we stumble, almost back and forth. We often think that it's the final place or it's the final position in life we could get.

Sometimes, we all wanted to disappear or drift away for an unknown reason; perhaps sadness? Often times, we choose not to know.

We are curious creatures, but some of us are careful.

Yet one thing is for sure: pure innocence is not for this generation's youth.

We struggle from many things, we all want to know what's right and wrong.

We want to escape but we want to remain.

That basically explains the big part of youth nowadays, if you make me elaborate it into the limited words I could speak.

Yet, things change; we never know if it's the last state of nowadays, because until death, nothing is sure.

Going back to the time where they started the world tour, for their story time, it was replaced by Mitch talking about his life, or just life in general.

"You know everyone, not everything in life is good." He sighed then added, "I know that you know, we all are aware of that."

The members were just there because Mitch demanded to have the time alone.

"We need to experience challenges as we live." Mitch said. "And even though we are placed in tough situations, even though we face temptations, we need to be strong."

Mitch looked at his friends and at the crowd. He was so scared but he has been practicing this for over two weeks. He can't fail now or stutter, he's been wanting to do this.

"We are in urgency of being free from something." Mitch said. "I, myself, confess that I am weak. I cannot ever save you all, I also need saving, but I could comfort you or tell you something here."

Kevin smiled at the background and the other three just stood there, looking at Mitch with awe and amazement. They were proud of the man.

Mitch continued, "Sometimes, when we're lost, our mind demands to be more lost. Maybe it is to find oneself, or to attain inner peace."

"We end up going in circles." He said. "Being sure of the choices that our prides made, or sometimes, it's by our blind minds. All of us tend to be foolish and just go with the flow."

"We keep strong by that belief when the truth is," he said and looked up, pointing his finger to the same direction, "we need Him." He added.

He smiled and got this heart of strength. "We all need to be reminded that He's always there for us."

Mitch smiled at the crowd who was now very silent. If a microphone falls, it will surely be deafening.

"He's always there to accept us in His loving arms." He said and gathered with the band.

For the first and last time, Pentatonix performed the soulful song of Justin Bieber titled Purpose.

The whole stadium slowly increased their voices as the fans roared in happiness and screamed in overwhelming joy. They would support Mitch in every decision he makes, he will remain the same anyways, just with different belief.

That time, they knew all was well.