author's note

*arrives from the depth of everything* And that was a wrap for the trilogy! I want to celebrate with y'all because you've made it through with me.

These books were really from my inner struggles and thoughts, also from the songs and stories of the people on some places. I never, ever thought that someone would even read it.

I really want to spread the longest arms to hug you and congratulate you because keeping up with my crappy writing and bad grammar is not easy.

I'm very sorry for those moments when I'm supposed to update and I cannot. Words in my vocabulary are not enough to supply a chapter right away.

Anyways, I have been telling you all the thanks and that these books are close to knowing what my heart, but again, thank you very much for the love you gave to this trilogy.

I might just make this note just like the other notes, but now, since it is the last book, I want to play a mini game with you. \( ̄▽ ̄)/

The instructions are simple, don't worry, it's only a guessing game. ♡ I would give you a clue if someone is close to guessing it.

1. I want you to guess my age. I want to know your opinions about it. (≧▽≦)

2. If possible, know my identity. You're gonna have to be a stalker like me and comment a screenshot as a proof.

That's it. *laughs* It's that simple.

Then for some writers out there who are writing books, I want you to also guess just one of these:

1. The country I live in. [Here's a clue: _pnkpg on Wattpad]

2. My favorite song. [Here's a clue: HYYH pt. 1's Outro - Full version]

3. The color that Mitch said he would dye with his hair but he didn't. [Here's a clue: He tweeted about it; exact date: June 29, 2012]

Of course, every game has a prize, yet I don't know if you would like them. But I'll give a prize to whoever guesses something right.

Thank you for everything, I will always love y'all.

Sincerely,
Keith.