■■ Falling Slow

I'm not a queen, I'm not a saint, I'm not an angel. I don't plan to leave and break your heart.

I should not be doing this. Kirstie told herself, contemplating what she's doing to Jeremy.

She's just playing games with both of the men she's in love with. She can't figure it herself, because Mitch was never a figure of lust to her, even though third parties are typically just fuck buddies, Mitch was never one.

She knocked on Mitch's door with a knot on her heart.

Mitch have contemplated about Jeremy and Kirstie too. He thought of how he felt for Kirstie was incomparable, but Jeremy is the one he's concern with. Jeremy loves Kirstie with all of his heart and it's completely visible.

Mitch brushed all these off his mind and opened the door for Kirstie.

"Good evening, sweetcheeks." She said.

Mitch smiled because Kirstie never failed to be so sweet.

"Good evening as well, sweetheart." He said in response.

As usual, they decided to cuddle up all night until they sleep. They also built pillow forts every night. They are the modern sweet couple when it could be Jeremy and Kirstie.

They aren't legal, but it is sure that they love each other so dearly.

Their relationship is hidden for a purpose, they always think. It was like dancing with the fire; too risky to try, too dangerous to just stop. It wasn't your usual thing to do when you just had your fiancé.

But Kirstie find it more safe with Mitch than with Jeremy. She doesn't know the reason, but even if she wants to let this man, beside her tonight, go, still, Mitch will be a person whom she'll always go back with.

Since the time that Mitch brought it all back, and she went with the flow. She did not even go against it, so somehow, in some way, it was also her fault. This fault has never been so beautiful but it has never been such a tragic storm as well.

"Hey Mitch." Kirstie bit her bottom lip over her thoughts.

"Why?" Mitch asked.

It was a long time ago since Mitch answered the same call with the same stupid answer. Maybe why is better than asking what, because asking what seems to be discontinued and asking why means about deep concern.

Finding this a bit humorous, she giggled and said, "Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice."

"What's so special with my voice?" Mitch asked. "I just wonder, because it's not even as manly as it usually is to men."

"Mitchell." The little lady in his arms sighed. "It is not the voice that we really seek. Besides, your voice is hot when groggy." She raises both her eyebrows.

Mitch frowned, "What do you mean?"

Kirstie pinched his nipple but Mitch didn't get the strength to scream that time so he just asked, "What is that for?"

"You innocent sweetcheeks." Kirstie giggled. "Your voice gets hoarse when you are with me. What if we had sex? How turned on would I be with that sexy effect on your voice?"

Mitch felt the warmth on his cheeks rising to his ears. "You know it's a bit dangerous for singers to get a groggy voice."

Kirstie touched the end of his nose and pinched it. After, she said to him, "But even with your slightly feminine voice, fucking shit, you're still hot."

"You like pinching me now, don't you, little fucker?" Mitch teased.

"Me? Fucker? I don't fuck but you can fuck me, mister." Kirstie raised her eyebrow.

"You're the only girl who called me mister and I am not entirely offended." Mitch said. "I am rather sexually aroused, you little miss."

Kirstie stood up and ran, "Catch me if you can!"

Mitch smiled and closed his eyes in this foolishness. "Oh, if I catch you, I will tickle you hard!" He yelled.

Mitch knows that they were just kidding around a while ago, but goodness, Kirstie's seductive whispers are very irresistible.

After all, they were still adorable, even sometimes there's sexual tension between them and it's a risky relationship they have entered.

A little thing that an engaged couple would do.