▶ Confetti

I'm living for right now, 'cause what if tomorrow never comes? I'm not waiting.

Picking dresses, tuxedo, ties, bows, and cakes. These are few of the things that Jeremy and Kirstie are happily doing.

They were together on almost choosing everything, even though Kirstie is being in favor over everything. It was delightful for the couple, because it was finally happening.

The long awaited and anticipated wedding.

They also feel like they had their second chance in spite of having a big gap on their relationship, especially that Jeremy has now been clingy towards Kirstie. The woman understands this deeply and she allows him to be.

The misunderstandings eased because of the seminars they have gone and all is considered settled. You can say that they had their patches stitched now on their holed relationship before.

But, sleepless nights also passed for Jeremy, watching his wife to be sleep. He could not get her off his eyes, having this worry lingering at the back of his head.

He could not have thought that he could love such person this much. It was very much that he wouldn't waste a moment not mesmerizing at her beauty. She was truly a great woman, as her fans always exaggerates.

Sometimes, he would do this until Kirstie shuffles on their bed. He would sleep properly maybe on three in the morning. He almost got insomnia, but he adored the woman. She's the most precious woman he could ever have known.

Kirstie, on the other hand, had the passion on giving Jeremy everything. She has to give her best because for the first time in her life, she's never been sure on her choices.

Or that's what she thinks.

Sometimes, it gets in her head that what she is doing is wrong, only favoring on what her mind wants and being blind to the truth.

But being blind by the lies is comforting.

She only thinks of living the moment. You only get married once in a lifetime. No one knows when this will happen again.

She honestly hates contemplating over everything. She wants to learn how to forget the past but it seems very haunting and tempting to be reminded of.

"Honey," That's her mother's voice.

Kirstie turned around and saw her mother peeking over her shoulder, looking at her.

"You were staring at yourself for too long." She said and walked over her daughter. "Spare me your thoughts."

Kirstie sighed and her mother knows what it is just about.

"Are you worried that you are choosing the wrong man?" She asked.

Kirstie nodded quietly and looked down. "I wouldn't want this to be the biggest mistake in my life."

Her mother sighed, knowing Kirstie's problem. "If marrying a good man is a mistake, then make it your best mistake."

Kirstie tilted her on confusion, looking into her mother's eyes. "But, how?" She asked.

"Jeremy is a good man and he is very willing on marrying you, to spend his life with you." Her mother said. "Marrying him might be a selfish decision yet the best one we know right now, I know. I also know that I'm being a bad mother as I tell you these."

She heavily sighed and added, "Make your life with him a worthy one to remember, one which you can't live without. Mistake or not, you must treat each other like how you wanted it to be."

She smiled at her daughter, saying, "Genuinely love each other until the end, because at the moment, it's the thing you can do; it's the closest to what we can call correct."