■■ Nobody Love

Everybody’s looking for that something; everybody's scared of going nowhere.

Everything was at ease, even Mitch who struggled with knowing himself. He got along with Mint in those months that was left before the concerts start again and he was relieved to know the girl.

He lived peacefully as he wanted; no more danger or falling. Everything was at peace, even his heart which tumbled over the memories; the monsters perhaps.

He had his monsters tamed and it never roared again with the same strength. He tried battling with it and everything which hurts.

He seemed like he forgotten what he was like. It felt like, more of a revival for him.

Yes, he still did some Superfruit episode, but with Drew, Mitch knew that his struggles would end there. He knew that it's the last time; last time he'll pretend that there's nothing wrong in his life.

He changed for the best, and he could never ever wish for a rewind.

For Kirstie who tried fixing everything up with Jeremy, she has done everything accomplished. She reunited her feelings which she previously felt for her fiancé. It was more obvious than before.

She is ready to give her everything to Jeremy; all the love he and their dogs deserve. They were a little family with big goals.

They traveled and attended some seminars for couples with the time left for them. They also dated on various places.

The couple was as a rising sun, getting bigger and brighter everyday. There were little misunderstandings and common quarrels, but they immediately and easily forgive each other like they would always do.

The couple had the greatest time of their lives. They never planned their wedding yet but they are finding time to do it.

Jeremy is kind of into the studio working with people and promised to give his attention on the dogs when Kirstie said she'll be leaving again. Kirstie promised to be loyal and Jeremy's only.

Pentatonix reunited again with the same loud and strong impact to the media and crowd. Their music videos and works in the studio, their covers and effort; the fans could not describe how overwhelmed they are.

The single is up as well and people knows what to expect; the massive amazement of the whole world.

The group still can't believe that they are getting much love as this, but they are doing their best to give their hundred percent to the people who support them.

Scott, Avi, and Kevin are glad that Kirstie and Mitch have settled again. The friendship was rebuilding and it is really visible that they are trying not to be awkward from each other.

"Are you ready?" Scott asked Mitch, who was staring at the blank wall as if he's seeing his thoughts in solid form.

"Yep." Mitch answered, standing up. "I just can't believe what happened to us these days."

"Me too." Scott smiled at his best friend. "I'm proud of you."

Kevin went to the two and said, "I'm really glad that we're back, y'know."

Mitch stifled a laugh as a response. Scott said, "Who wouldn't be?"

They all smiled at each other as Kirstie went near them, fixing her earpiece.

"Hi guys, do you just know how I'm so pumped up?" She told them, smiling to the extent she could. She also jumped in excitement.

They all smiled and laughed at her childish warmup.

"And me too." Avi said, going to the same circle they would form as they perform.

Commonly, Kevin would lead the prayer.

But, now it was different.

It was baffling because Mitch did.

They didn't speak a word while he was leading the prayer but they knew that it was from his heart.

After the small session of the hearty prayer, they all patted Mitch at the back. Yes, even Kirstie.

Kevin smiled at the petite one and mouthed a, "Proud of you, brother."

Mitch smiled at himself.

He laid down all his weapons and he's finally humble about it.

It might be too cliché to say this, but it suits everything in this foolish story; love is simply a war with a fierce battlefield.

Now.

Is it how it will all end?

Well.

Is it finish?